• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato

This autoplayed on the TV this morning and I found myself paying attention to it the more it went on.

Seems we are really in for a big treat what ever console you choose.
Yes indeed, pure power will not win this gen, being clever with what they have will.

I just cannot see myself going down the XSX route after I have invested heavilg in PSN over the last 5 years, but I'm open to be swayed by some killer games.

Soldato
Yeah, probably the rain-forest store as you can be near certain they'll definitely receive stock on launch. I've had good experiences with them in the past when it comes to pre-ordering.

Amazon isn't a banned word.

Edit. When talking about products it doesn't compete with OCUK for.

Soldato
Argos for me so I can slap it on the Buy Now Pay Later thing.
Argos has started to be one of my go to stores. I've had awful after sales from most of the big chain stores and after spending over 10 grand over a few years in one group I refuse to give them a penny more.

I purchased my Xbox X and elite pad from Argos and had to return the elite pad twice. They didn't bat an eye lid and were so helpful.

Last edited:
Soldato
Argos has started to be one of my go to stores. I've had awful after sales from most of the big chain stores and after spending over 10 grand over a few years in one group I refuse to give them a penny more.

I purchased my Xbox X and elite pad from Argos and had to return the elite pad twice. They didn't bat an eye lid and were so helpful.
Argos are amazing with returns.

Soldato
Meanwhile, another "leak" says £320.

It's the usual pre-release speculation nonsense, with "news" sites like T3, Express, and The Sun hopping on any glimmer of rumour to drive traffic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom