The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

OcUK Staff
Not fitted yet, last 2 weekends have been ******* it down with rain :(

Rain?

I was fitting a full catback system in my drive two days after taking delivery of my Mustang in the pitch black, freezing cold surrounded by snow of Winter and fired it up at 11pm, oh the neighbours loved me but there again we all need a loud exhaust, brakes are just for wimps I guess. :D

P.S. I cannot talk, still not sorted exhaust on Ferrari and I've got a garage to do it in, think it will be done this weekend. :D

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Rain?

I was fitting a full catback system in my drive two days after taking delivery of my Mustang in the pitch black, freezing cold surrounded by snow of Winter and fired it up at 11pm, oh the neighbours loved me but there again we all need a loud exhaust, brakes are just for wimps I guess. :D

P.S. I cannot talk, still not sorted exhaust on Ferrari and I've got a garage to do it in, think it will be done this weekend. :D

Well its in for a service at lichos in a few weeks, will use the opportunity to change the brake fluid to some SRF as well, may just have them do it at the same time.

OcUK Staff
Well its in for a service at lichos in a few weeks, will use the opportunity to change the brake fluid to some SRF as well, may just have them do it at the same time.

Makes sense Ferrari going for its MOT this month and I have being wondering do I just let them do the exhaust mod whilst its on the ramp, but don't think I can wait and its a small job anyway, just need get it up on ramps and rear diffuser removed and then just yank the vacuum line.

Permabanned
Rain?

Ye but mustang's bolts ware easy to undo i bet Not like the ones on Italian machinery :p
Or Japanese rusted bolts when i tried dropping calipers off my Z 2 weeks ago... Needs proper heavy duty air gun + some heating maybe lol.

Permabanned
Makes sense Ferrari going for its MOT this month and I have being wondering do I just let them do the exhaust mod whilst its on the ramp, but don't think I can wait and its a small job anyway, just need get it up on ramps and rear diffuser removed and then just yank the vacuum line.
Thinking alike Mot in 2 weeks.... Left discks for the guys and im like while they doing em lets add some SS brake lines cause paying anyway :p You know how it is. Yiu snap one off on driveway and then you have real problem lol.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Ye but mustang's bolts ware easy to undo i bet Not like the ones on Italian machinery :p

You mean rusted italian pig iron :D?

I guess getting it in the air will be easier just for the access more than difficulty in the job. Fortunately the vacuum line controller on the G is easily done from the back grills.

Soldato

Could just drive to me in Wales and ill yank that vac line for free... well a passenger ride? :p:D

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Seems I'm upsetting the locals :D

IMG-20200331-124410.jpg

Soldato
Must be a Lambo thing: I had someone report me to the police for supposedly running over his foot in a Gallardo I was driving. All got sorted out in the end but it was an enormous waste of everyone's time. I guess some people are just jealous or try to take advantage of you to make a bit of money.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
That can't be real. Contact West Mercia Police and ask. Why is there no reference number and why is your name misspelt?
If it is real, then they should be ashamed of themselves for sending out such appallingly written letters.

Associate
That is insane, impersonating an officer surely? Can't be legitimate, unless they hire toddlers nowadays.

Erm, this seems thoroughly legitimate to have come from the actual police. Remember, not educated...

Edit: that's one to frame though, fantastic work! I presume it's "OMG how loud is that car, must be going 203mph in a 30", best report to the police.

Soldato
I'd contact them directly with it. I mean, if someone is falsely making claims like this, then it's equally a waste of their time as it is yours.

Horrifically bad letter if it is real though.

Back
Top Bottom