Roads are dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
There are many reasons people may be travelling 200+ miles under these guidelines, other than being a heart surgeon.

Medical care: “Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.”

Work: “Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home.”

Bloody conceit and disdain all up in hurr - people need to think before jumping guns.

Soldato
Agree. Hopefully they'll start stopping these muppets who are going out for a drive for the sake it.

I'll bite... Love to know OP what key role you're doing to help out in this crisis that means you have to travel 200 miles?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Not to mention all the joggers I high five out my window.

Fuel wise I use the Gulf 24hr one, on route, convenient and cheaper too.

Caporegime
I've been tempted to go out several times, I go for a drive to de-stress, I haven't been able to for a while... I don't see the harm in it to be honest, but the whole time I'd be worried about getting pulled over or whatever... I'm sure that would take some of the fun out of it!

Soldato
Used the motorbike all last week, great being able to ride around and most of the people who actively try to kill you every day on any normal week aren't out driving at the same time.

Caporegime
Used the motorbike all last week, great being able to ride around and most of the people who actively try to kill you every day on any normal week aren't out driving at the same time.

Where abouts are you riding? I can fit some bullbars to my car and give chase if it would feel more familiar? :p

Soldato
Where abouts are you riding? I can fit some bullbars to my car and give chase if it would feel more familiar? :p

Newcastle, in the car this week though, back to bike next week if the weather is OK. You don't need bull bars though, just change lanes with no warning and try and sideswipe me when I'm right alongside you or pull out on me when I'm on a roundabout and that would be familiar enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom