Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I don’t know where else I can spend even 50 quid and get the same value of money.

our local Everyman cinema. When we’d go there for a date night watching a film and a few drinks/something to eat and we can easily spend £60 if not more for a 2 hour film

Soldato
So, ive read about this on several console forums since it happened to me, but i wanted to see if this has happened to any other PC players.

Basically COD MW just uninstalled itself without my say so.

Literally just a few days ago i installed the latest patch via the launcher and played for an hour or so.

Today i come to play and................ nothing. Says it needs to download 178GB of data. I.e the whole game.

Im utterly baffled but seem to remember Battlefield games having a habit of doing this randomly whereby the Origin route directory would loose the file path and just nuke itself.

I checked both SSD's and no data for COD could be found.

VERY frustrating.
I am on my 3rd install of the full 171gb in a week... But the thing is the folder is still there and is 163gb!!

Not going to bother anymore

Soldato
Fallout 4 fifa games, etc etc says otherwise

Well, I only got 90 hours out of FO4 so your anecdotal evidence there fails. And are you really going to use Fifa in an argument of the same game being released year on year? Which is also £55 on Orgin, right now.

Fact is, if you enjoy the CoD games you get a tonne of hours out of them when considering the price. I'm very satisfied with the ~£40 I spent on it. If I never played it again I would've got my moneys worth and more.

Back
Top Bottom