Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
186 MB update for me
Im now on 1.18.1.7517517

I had to close it a few times as the update kept failing with this - https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/28110
Instead of running scan and repair I just kept selecting update then close then updated. It was done after maybe 5 close and re-open

Glad its not just me then. I unistalled this sham

There's probably close to 10m players now. There are going to be some problems at Blizzards end with updates and patches. Image uploading many GBs of data to 10 million people!

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/7118...yers-108-pb-downloaded-in-24-hours/index.html

Associate
My update was 186mb... Had to change servers to make it start though
same, except didn't have to change anything, it did fail once but second time downloaded at ~8mbps so was quick and painless.

Only issue I had was a desktop crash, updated AMD graphic drivers to 20.3.1 to fix a crash in BFV I was getting while playing with a mate and now this crashed... hope it isn't a new issue :(

Soldato
I have the full game and have not previously uninstalled it. But 3 times this week it has downloaded the full 171GB. Thats not a patch thats a full reinstall. This morning would have been the 4th time but I paused it and double checked the files were still there and they were. I did a scan and repair and after that finished it proceeded to download the 171gb again...

Soldato
Mines not even moving.

Xmi3cnn.png

EDIT: Just kicked in, downloading at 12mb's
Is there a reason its set to Americas? On the Battle.net login, is it set to Europe or Americas?

Just to add, its currently 25% off (£37.49) for the standard edition on Battle.net

Last edited:
Associate
It was only meant to be a 20gb update but the process got bugged resulting in many players having to download the whole game again. Many posts about this on reddit.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I got the 20GB a few days ago and having been playing fine, now it's kicked off a 170GB. Wouldn't be so bad but it's not giving me max speed, it's struggling to maintain 20MB/s

Edit:
Switched to US and it's holding 30MB/s, still bloody slow. I want my full 100MB/s please.

Last edited:
Associate
lol that banner has been there for at least 3 days, hardly breaking news.
I too have to restart the download every 30minutes or so as it keeps failing

Soldato
Lol, the 10v10 shipment map is ridiculous. Terrible for my KDR but amazing for unlocking guns. practically finished all the crossbow challenges apart from the 0 attachments and the 3 x kill streaks which i'm yet to unlock.

Back
Top Bottom