*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate

Haha, there are a few names that were spewing absolute hatred. End of Nintendo, there will never be another generation of Nintendo hardware, only hipsters will buy this etc.

Funny looking at the post history of a few of those people who appear back in here talking about their favourite games :p

Associate
Just managed to get a copy of Ring Fit Adventure! Was interested in it when it came out but didn't have a Switch at the time, now we're in lockdown it's prefect! Looking forward to it arriving already :D

Soldato
For reference of all, there are some good deals floating around right now on 256GB Branded MicroSD cards (Integral, Kingston etc), around £25!
Might be a good time to buy, as memory prices are looking to rise with the impact of COVID, can kinda already see it hitting the SSD market :)

I had once thought I'd be fine with a 64GB card, but alas mine is almost full, from patches, a single full game download and a few other eshop bits; so 128GB/256GB seem a safe bet for a lot of people! Just ordered a 256GB to replace this, rather than risk prices going up in not nice ways.

Good time to buy whilst they're at nice prices (10p a GB!)

Soldato
Just managed to get a copy of Ring Fit Adventure! Was interested in it when it came out but didn't have a Switch at the time, now we're in lockdown it's prefect! Looking forward to it arriving already :D
Now that I am furloughed from work ring fit has been a godsend. Played it twice today. Enjoy it's an amazing game.

Associate
Now that I am furloughed from work ring fit has been a godsend. Played it twice today. Enjoy it's an amazing game.

Thanks! Unfortunately my work is doable from home so no excuse not to be working :( how long would you say you need in a session to get the most out of it? If I squeezed it in over lunch would I be trying to do too much in the time?

daz

daz

Soldato
This comment made in October 2019 by the same person made me laugh though, did they change their mind, and how come they never posted since to show the support for the console given how good it actually is. :D

Ha - that's a fair criticism. They've done a great job with the Switch. :)

Associate
For reference of all, there are some good deals floating around right now on 256GB Branded MicroSD cards (Integral, Kingston etc), around £25!
Might be a good time to buy, as memory prices are looking to rise with the impact of COVID, can kinda already see it hitting the SSD market :)

I had once thought I'd be fine with a 64GB card, but alas mine is almost full, from patches, a single full game download and a few other eshop bits; so 128GB/256GB seem a safe bet for a lot of people! Just ordered a 256GB to replace this, rather than risk prices going up in not nice ways.

Good time to buy whilst they're at nice prices (10p a GB!)
Talking of memory cards can Switch take 512gb? I’m currently on 128gb which is not far off full.

Back
Top Bottom