Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Going back to Trump's claim that it was just fly which is actually worse.

Yesterday in his press conference, he said it's nothing like the flu, it's more deadly.

He contradicts himself at every turn.

Yes which contradicted himself again, he knew it was a pandemic before it was a pandemic......wait a second didnt he just shoot himself in the foot. If he knew about it then why was there no better preparations in place? But then there was the excuse that if only he knew earlier? wait a second that also doesnt make sense. Could he be lying....again? Oh wait forgot it was the governors fault and then there was doubt and he had the feeling that much equipment wasnt needed. I cant keep up with the strong, big....erm.......strong beautiful "tales" actions things.

Trump logic, if he is right, he right, if he is wrong, he still right.

Last edited:
Associate
Just imagine what it would be if he hadn't downplayed the whole thing and called it a hoax, etc ;)

It's likely 100-200k people wouldn't be dying if he'd taken it seriously from the start.

But don't you see, it's ONLY likely to be 100-200k dead, if it wasnt for Trump and his big big brain there would be millions dead. ;) The mans a genius.

Soldato
But don't you see, it's ONLY likely to be 100-200k dead, if it wasnt for Trump and his big big brain there would be millions dead. ;) The mans a genius.
Ah yes you're right. I think there's some correlation between his press briefing ratings and the predicted death toll, that's maybe why he's been talking about that so much. People can't be out getting Coronavirus if they're inside watching his briefings. Genius.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

Believe it or not he has already boasted about it. He was talking about the 2 trillion dollar package and he rambled on somehow turning it to saving 2 million lives due to his early strong beautiful big actions.

He is like a smart person. That means he is smart :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Imagine thinking that the only people that like Trump are a few people on a UK computer forum

His approval ratings keep going up, Democrats leaving in their droves, Trump has gained a net following you make it seem people that voted for him think he's done a bad job. You should try getting out your echo chamber for a change

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1243651278560989184

51% of Americans approve of Pres. Trump’s handing of the coronavirus outbreak; 45% disapprove, new@ABC News/WaPo poll finds.

Gallup has him at 60%, If you were to only get your news from OCUK forums you would think this should say 0%

Last edited:
Permabanned
Imagine thinking that the only people that like Trump are a few people on a UK computer forum

His approval ratings keep going up, Democrats leaving in their droves, Trump has gained a net following you make it seem people that voted for him think he's done a bad job. You should try getting out your echo chamber for a change

Gallup has him at 60%, If you were to only get your news from OCUK forums you would think this should say 0%

Gallup has 49% on the front page of its website? Stop lying.

Also has the lowest average rating of all time.

Caporegime

Yeah, they surveyed a "random sample" of 1003 adults in a nation of over 300 million...amazing.

Soldato
Maybe I’m wrong, maybe it’s the “echo chamber” but unless I’m going blind/deaf/hearing things I’ve seen Trump stance go from a “democrat hoax” to “painful two weeks” (240,000 dead) in a couple of weeks, is that not an about face, what am I not getting?

Im not a fan of Trump but I’d like to think I’m not completely gulable/stupid(I’m sure there are some that would disagree) so what am I missing?

Commissario
Maybe I’m wrong, maybe it’s the “echo chamber” but unless I’m going blind/deaf/hearing things I’ve seen Trump stance go from a “democrat hoax” to “painful two weeks” (240,000 dead) in a couple of weeks, is that not an about face, what am I not getting?
That your memories of the live news conferences are fake created by laimstream memory.

Whatever Trump says this minute is the truth, always has been and always will be until Trump uses his incredible powers to reshape reality.

Soldato

I think Donald Trump is very popular and will no doubt win a second term.

I also think Donald Trump is an utter moron and anyone that thinks otherwise is a horrendous judge of character.

I guess you fall into that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom