FIFA 20

Caporegime
Yeah, will play one more.

Had a few issues with DM and CB switching but it's way worse in Rivals. Lost 7 in a row today and none by less than 4 goals. Always end up controlling the wrong CB and creating a massive gap in defence.

Edit: And now it's virtually unplayable :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
That TOTW is just embarrassing, christ. You'd think EA would pick some good ones considering everyone is in isolation.

Don
OP
Yep, pretty much gave up after the 5th. Had no lag but massive amounts of button delay again which is what's causing my player switching issues. Few skill moves ended up being shots but didn't have any trouble in the first game.

It's not often I'm involved in a game where a goal is scored so early and then it just stays that scoreline, the first game was really close. I wasn't struggling with player switching but it's never an issue on both sides.

Soldato
Awful 'TOTW'

Bellarabi done, surprisingly easy to the crossing bit in particular. Nice little special card setup from Leverkusen now as I have him, Havertz and Moments Bailey

Caporegime
Jesus, WTF are these clowns doing? Score from a cross, it crashes. Open a bronze pack, it crashes. Open a gold pack, it crashes. Whatever they patched with the squad update on Friday has utterly ****ed this game :D

Soldato
Not sure what's gone on, but I've always believed things dictate the packs.

It's been my first week of playing the game properly in over a month and I end up getting my best rewards ever.

88 Birthday Sissoko
90 Stegen
88 Kroos
Birthday Corea
Marcelo

To name a few.

Back
Top Bottom