Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Yeah twice this issue has happened in the last week or so now.

Fuming.

For me using my VPN worked the first time, this time EU normal server is working for the download but it wont go past 20MB like it usually does

Soldato
You could be waiting a while, what with everyone stuck inside for the foreseeable future! The main game offer a lot more too - many more map and game options. CyberAttack is great fun in a team of 6
Put the money you have saved on not going out for a week into COD :)

It's £37 now via battlenet launcher which is more appealing. Bought it earlier but no time to play it :p

Soldato
Decided to give the LMGs a go. Damn they actually a lot more fun than I thought! Once I get my crossbow gold I'm going to work on getting the LMGS platinum. just need the long shot kills for the MG34 which is pretty easy on the 10v10 maps and it's gold. Most of that was done today playing the 10v10 shipment

Soldato
Is there any fix for this guys? Mine is making me download 171GB again?

It says it's downloading at 6.5mb/s which seems quite so slow also.

I really wanted to play tonight but doesn't look like it's possible now! :(

I'm on 200mb Virgin Media Fibre btw and my game was working fine yesterday, I've been playing since release with no issues until now.

Soldato
connect to the usa servers (above the play/update buton) in settings make sure youve got down download speed setting set to 0

mine is downloading about 20mb/s but its stopping every 20 mins or so which means i cant just leave it overnight

Soldato
Did you try changing region to America? Mine is downloading fine just stops every so often.

I want to buy the full game but this patching nonsense is putting me right off

Soldato
I tried doing all the fixies including grabbing the install files from my sons PC, I also tried deleting all the local and roaming files, pretty much ever fix I know.

In the end I had to download 140gb left after the scan and repair knocked 30gb off.

I think the problem was with the EU server as people I play with and my son had their regions set to America before the download started and they was fine.

Soldato
It's £37 now via battlenet launcher which is more appealing. Bought it earlier but no time to play it :p
Yep - https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/33480868/

RE headsets, I bought a 'Blue Microphones Snowball iCE USB Mic' I figured this better than buying a headset which will have a poor quality mic.
This way, I can use my Sennheiser MM30i earphones and the Blue iCE mic then maybe get some Sennheiser HD, AKG or beyerdynamic headphones - though I tend to get really hot and uncomfortable ears wearing any headphones, so probable wont

Associate
This is taking the utter p**s im in a hotel due to the current pandemic and this is the 2nd time now i've had to download the 163gb and takes a bloody days for me to get this, when im not working i just wanna come home for a few games till i have to go back to work and this is getting annoying.

Soldato
Finally got mine updating and it's working again.

Btw I always wanted to ask this question...why do we have to install shaders every time we load the game? It takes forever and seems strange as I've never experienced a game before that does this and takes so long?

Soldato
Not sure RE shaders. Luckily I havent had the same problem as other with having to redownload the full 170GB.

This is not just this Blizzard title though, I had problems years ago with Starcraft 2 and having to redownload it a few times. I remember because I was on a tommy tank BT connection and it took days (game about 30-40GB)

Back
Top Bottom