Roads are dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Well, it isn't really necessary information for the topic so wasn't included in the OP. Assumptions were made straight off the bat with quite some attitude, even still quite early on in the thread I've made apparent those assumptions are incorrect yet they've persisted. So... meh.

I don't understand some accusations though, what's the troll here? Some of you missing your vit d?

People are curious to why you are travelling that distance.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
I'm going to go and buy petrol and cigarettes today and I'm genuinely excited about the very short drive I get to go on as a result... :p
Just know that most petrol station employees will be or will have been carriers due to the volume of contact they have during the days - keep your distance :)

Soldato
Just shows that the quickest way to drop emissions and free up road traffic is to push towards remote working.

Or eat a bunch of bats, whatever

Soldato
Dartford Crossing pretty dead too. With Covid 19 restrictions at our Dover depot afterwards

I'm loving it. Taking it easy I got to our Liverpool depot in 3:07 this week. Usually takes 3:20 (outbound)
The record coming back is 2:56 <-- Scaring myself !!

Associate
Well, just watched a bit of Question Time and at the end MP Matt Hancock said that going on short distance journeys for exercise is fine, as long as you keep your distance from everyone else. Funnily enough, when I went for a run today, I noticed a lot more cars on the road than there has been over the past couple of weeks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000gxw2/question-time-2020-02042020 (53:40 onward)

Saw this thread earlier, so thought I would share this info.

Soldato
Hey guys, just putting my shoes on ready to go tonight - all ready to raise your fists in a collaborative shake of anger? Careful whilst being sat so high up on your horses :rolleyes:

Going to try and go the way google took me the other day, that road was lovely :)

You're the one who thinks you're above anybody else ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom