This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm down in Minehead, which is significantly quieter than normal as Butlin's is closed and all the old folks are indoors. I've been genuinely surprised at how many of the older folk are actually taking it seriously here, as I worked here for a long while and know how belligerent a bunch they are.
It's only a shame the house 2 doors up from me is busier than ever though (dude living there is a weed dealer, doesn't seem bothered at all that he's risking his 3 kids by having people around every 5 mins)

Very nice down that way, been down there with the family a few times... ohhh these weed dealers don't care at all, the kiddy at the bottom of our road is still doing deals most days, he had police protection a few weeks back because someone broke in a done him in, he doesn't mind risking his kids life's for some money..

Soldato
Try a local Tesco Metro, not a big supermarket.
Don't think there is one near me, it's all big stores
SS won’t even go out to the corner shop though. Got no chance getting her going to a local Tesco lol
Even before corona virus I wouldn't have gone to the corner shop :p

It doesn't help that my colleague is constantly going on about being careful etc (like I don't already know that!). Yet she's the one who went to Italy a few weeks ago :rolleyes:
Well you’re the only female in this thread unless @Acme is going through one of his moments :p

Well you never know :p

Soldato
Oh shush ya face :p
Was that an invite? I think it was.. :p
Nooooooooo I was referring to your comment about acme
Clov!s, Secretspy just told me you need to upload a photo to the site. :p Wants to know if you are gym fit with a 6 pack and at the gym working out.

I said what now?! Crikey @Clov!s just send him one, @mrbell1984 is so desperate to see your face :p

Ooh exciting, someone is loaning me a tv, dropping it off tomorrow :cool::)

Caporegime
Who's pants ?

I'm so hungry...I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and do a food shop tomorrow. It's too peopley out there though....:eek::(:p
around me all the supermarkets don't open until 8, then some of them are NHS only until 9 on certain days.

but some small tesco stores still open at 6am :)
they still sell most things if you just need a few bits and bobs.

everytime I went to my local one I was the first and only customer

Soldato
my stock of food is pretty low so think i need to hit Bodmin ,im vegan (i need to tell at least 10 people a day) so im probably after different stuff to lesser mortals ,ie lentils brown rice (no i suppose everyone is after these) oat milk (could make my own) i know processed vegan stuff isnt ideal but the Aldi no chicken vegan burgers are spot on . its not that i want chicken copied ,i suppose they do it to capture meat eaters

Soldato
I'm going to try the farm shop today I think. My anxiety is high at the moment at the thought of going to a supermarket :o plus I want to support the smaller local businesses :cool:

My mum just text me to say her chocolates/sweets that I secretly ordered her had arrived. :) she's due her veg delivery today too so at least she's sorted for a bit. Slowly creeping my way up from favourite daughter to favourite child I think :o:D

I was trying to be good but I caved and ordered myself some sweeties too which are arriving today :o

Associate
Internet and landline are completely dead. The Sky Broadband test has booked an engineer but slightly annoying with family in shielding isolation.

Also had a my first in forever online social PS4 gaming session planned this evening. Picked up GR Wildlands for a bit of co-op fun. Oh well, could be worse.

Soldato
Just had to pop to Asda to get some essentials, while queuing outside we noticed a Mercedes C-Class soft top on fire in the car park :eek:, fire engine on scene in a few minutes and had it under control but someone's poor car is a bit burnt... Weird thing was the fire was at the rear of the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom