What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Have you finished the first season yet? I need to get my act together and watch season 2 because this is very possibly on of the best TV shows I have ever seen!
2 episodes (deja vu? ) into S2 and it's as brilliantly confusing as the first series. Lots of "WTF is happening?" moments and it leaves me thinking for ages after each watch.

Soldato
Been watching "The Rookie" on Sky, with Nathan Fillion (Firefly) very lightweight American cop show. But I've quite enjoyed it. Also "War or the worlds" a little slow and dark, but not bad.

Soldato
I've just finished the final episode of Tiger King. Never in all my years of watching documentaries, have I seen one in which the majority of the people featured, come across as utter sociopaths. What a colossal mess of a story. Thoroughly enjoyable though.

Soldato
I've just finished the final episode of Tiger King. Never in all my years of watching documentaries, have I seen one in which the majority of the people featured, come across as utter sociopaths. What a colossal mess of a story. Thoroughly enjoyable though.

see post #2641 up the page and watch the Louis Theroux show which was filmed long before that Tiger King docu, the guy is still bonkers.

Tim Stark in this show is a right ****** would love to ******* kick the **** out of him the way he slaps the poor Bobcat around :mad:

Man of Honour
All this talk of S3 of Ozark has made me go back and carry on with S1, so good, up to ep 5...another show I wonder why I stopped.

My problem with Ozark it felt too much like stuff I've seen before though it was quite good and it wasn't like Dark Matter where the familiar stuff felt like an old friend. So I just kind of got bored and stopped watching it.

Soldato
My problem with Ozark it felt too much like stuff I've seen before though it was quite good and it wasn't like Dark Matter where the familiar stuff felt like an old friend. So I just kind of got bored and stopped watching it.

How far in did you get out of curiosity?

For some reason, it's really reminding me of Justified, that might just be the whole old country, inbred, this is our land type vibe :D

In regards to Dark Matter, I never got past 4 episodes, poor acting and characters stopped me watching that, also as you say, it felt like something that had been done before.

Soldato
Westworld - still to start S3
Altered Carbon S2 - finished, not a patch on the 1st season, but still enjoyed it.
Sex Education S1 and 2 - excellent.
Dark - 2 episodes in, will stick with it, but only because of the comments from here!
Preacher - started S2, slow start, but enjoying this now. Tulip annoys me though, any scene with her and i'm on my phone.
Modern Family - S8, just need to finish this! Not as good as it used to be.
Big Bang - started S11, as above, can't wait to finish this. If it wasn't for the forced laughter i don't think this would be as funny as it thinks it is.
Young Sheldon - enjoying this.
Inside No 9 - excellent.
The Walking Dead - dragging more than a Walker. But last few episodes of S10 were awesome. Looking forward to Ep 16 (stalled due to COVID) and hopefully they will wrap this up in S11/12. Looking forward to the spinoff and movie.
Picard - didn't feel like Trek, but enjoyed it as a sci-fi romp!
Doctor Who - Jodie Whittaker sucks as the Doctor and most of the episodes were garbage, less said about the SJW companions the better. This series has killed off my daughter from the franchise and son is struggling to stay with it.
The Expanse - S4 was a bit of a turkey, but still one of the best shows on TV.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Future Man is a nice gem, short and sweet with 3 seasons it's got syfy, time travel with comedy mixed in.

If you really want Ray Donovan will keep you entertained for months also, highly underrated series which does not get the credit it deserves.

Quite a few have mentioned it before but Babylon 5 tv series could probably go down well with this situation also and if anyone has not, try the entire Star Trek franchise from original series and the many series in-between to Picard would nail it, that would probably take a year to do alone.

Back
Top Bottom