The Last of Us Part II

V F

V F

Soldato
I agree, February was a much more desirable time of the year to get ones face chewed off by a clicker...

Was it? I would have said anytime now until Christmas. The long dark nights. Nights are stretching in February.

I will say one thing though, this game is going to be amazing on OLED.

Associate
For someone who never had any consoles, should I get one just for The last of Us 1 & 2? I have friends who are in eve from the first game and been talking about the second everyday pretty much...

Soldato
TLOU was pretty amazing, especially the story, great characters, sublime voice acting, and the next one is going to be better. Regards buying a new console for it it's going to be pretty close to the PS5 release I guess, and that surely is your biggest quandary, not if but when...

Associate
yes well worth it. My fav game of all time pretty much. Still looks great on the pro even now (remaster version).
For someone who never had any consoles, should I get one just for The last of Us 1 & 2? I have friends who are in eve from the first game and been talking about the second everyday pretty much...

Soldato
The game isn't out until May, by which point there'll probably be substantially more information about the PS5 and it's proposed backwards-compatibility. Plenty of other PS4 exclusives are well worth playing though.

Associate
I'd rather a game get delayed and be the best it can possibly be but I was really looking forward to playing this in Feb, I'll probably still be knee deep in CP2077 in May but we shall see. I am quite gutted it doesn't include multiplayer though it often gets overlooked from tlou 1 but I really enjoyed it, it felt like Gears but with crafting.

Soldato
I'm probably late the subject, but I've just read that there isn't going to be a MP side of the game, just story, surely not? I loved the factions MP in the first.

Correct, delivering the best single player experience they can is their priority, which is just as well given the recent delay. They did suggest they'd be working on a multiplayer mode of some sort after release though

Associate
Yeah I remember them saying it was coming but it does suck for me. I don't want to play TLOU pt2 multiplayer when the PS5 is out and I'm playing all the new stuff on there. I'm not having a go but I wish companies in general wouldn't announce games until they are 90% sure they can make the date, it does my head in when they announce games and it takes like 3 or 4 years come out.

Associate
Correct, delivering the best single player experience they can is their priority, which is just as well given the recent delay. They did suggest they'd be working on a multiplayer mode of some sort after release though
Fingers crossed that a MP is released at a later date then, that being said it will still be a day one purchase for me as i love the game regardless.

Associate
Oh yeah me too I can't wait for it and I guess in the meantime I could try and get the platinum on TLOU 1, I just need a few friends to play the MP with because its been so long since we played it. I wish we were getting the Collector's Edition the US are getting.

Back
Top Bottom