Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OMG you really are on the Kool Aid. Did you get some of that from his ghost written book? You really are a complete sucker for this man aren't you. He could turn up on your doorstep and you'd buy every knife in his suitcase.

What i find amusing about trump is he disagrees with what the markets say his net worth is, according to him what he thinks the "Trump brand" is worth is what matters. Pretty sure that's not how it works but leave it to Captain Delusional to have his own interpretation of it.

Soldato
I'm in the military.

By nature of that I do put my own country before other countries.

But also I care how much of a joke the POTUS is. Regardless of his direct impact on me. He is an utterly ridiculous person.

Also could you tell us how he affects you personally. You have family in Florida who I assume benefited from some of his policies. I guess they had pension increases before the tumbling financial markets.

Go on. Enlighten us. Our country seems to have had an impact on you, so maybe yours has impacted ours.

So what you are really saying is that it's just your opinion and nothing more. A bit of a moaner in fact.

To the other part of your question. It was asked and answered in this thread.

Soldato
I’m still waiting on a response to the below

Seems like you ignore post too ;)

I have lots of friends and family in the US ,spent a lot of time on the West Coast when I worked for Microsoft, 99% of them are in despair of Trump and are embarrassed that he is President. I’m sure that is an influence on me as I respect their opinion much more than some random guy on an forum. Hopefully this is justification enough for you, if any were actually needed, for me to have an interest what is happening in the USA. If not then obviously I won't post anymore on the subject as deuse seems to have an issue with it.

So another that like to moan and tell people in other countries how to live there lives. Got it.

Soldato
More "fake" news to counter your claim with a little humour :D. The Virus was first reported on xmas Dec 25 2019 and one of Trump's biggest inaccuracies was if only the "Chinese" had not withheld it 3 months ago. That would take it back September which is false. If you even bother to watch fact check video #4060 from @Colonel_Klinck you would know this but i guess you love staying ignorant and parroting Trump's lies to protect this buffon. Look at the US intelligence reports and eventually warnings from WHO they all went unheeded. Which mirrors Trump's actions or rather inactions because for 2 months after Dec he downplayed the seriousness of the situation and even went as far to say it was just 1 person and then we had that comedy train where the numbers went up and he continued to downplay and "failed badly" to reassure anyone with a brain.

Here is that report again if you want to educate yourself with facts.

Sorry but I have no access to official documents to compare what what the people in the video say.

You could say the same about the UK if you want to split hairs.

Soldato

Soon he''ll be recommending:

y4m7vtnqr2oAxtUXnzC7zlWsm42s16SbQ6OjawU64p3B2_MHt0G-LqrdNt7fl6pgUnr5NW387v877WacaLyB68qH12el0fyxlI1qCBrDq62xCK6WcBNzDkI4IHmKOszKnae9dK0L1Z8IsVr1yeaStx7OutaSPLZ3waLs5dUACitaAcYrsOvmFZ-XQVsUppe8kCjdg5Owan6-5xOVwQERf_y1Q

So another that like to moan and tell people in other countries how to live there lives. Got it.

So you're only allowed to have an opinion on something that happens in your own County, why not take it further only an opinion about something within a 100 mile radius, no further still something in your own street!

In a "Globalised" world we are all interdependent, in fact if this COVID pandemic show us anything it's how massively interdependent we are, surely you can see that, what Trump does impacts us all therefore I will have an opinion and certainly won't be "put down" by you.

I’m still waiting on a response to the below

is a new low for even you(if it was possible).

I’m learning from the Trump playbook, nothing is off limits, not sure what you mean by the “new low for even you” quote is all about can you elucidate?

You're still ignoring that I see?

Last edited:
Soldato
So you won't touch a product from a company who doesn't sell your data to anyone but I'm guessing you have an Android phone and Google will and does sell your data to everyone. Yes Apple use labour in China that is badly paid and most likely still work in terrible conditions. So do lots of other tech manufactures. I wish they didn't.

What drugs are you on? Stop it now for your own safety.

Soldato

From the COVID thread:

Just shows you don't know the system...sigh...

Trump said last night he was stopping 3M from doing it, he also said he would make 3M facilities in other countries ship to the US.

So Trump does have the power, hang on what about the system you were talking about?

Soldato
From the COVID thread:

So Trump does have the power?

deuse said:
Just shows you don't know the system...sigh...

"Economists and tax experts from across the political spectrum are panning House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s idea to stimulate the economy in the next bailout bill by raising the federal cap on tax deductions for state and local taxes."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/31/economists-pelosi-proposal-tax-deductions-bailout-158146

Either she gets what she wants or the Dems will not back the Bill.
I should stay out and post your rubbish else where.

Soldato
"Economists and tax experts from across the political spectrum are panning House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s idea to stimulate the economy in the next bailout bill by raising the federal cap on tax deductions for state and local taxes."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/31/economists-pelosi-proposal-tax-deductions-bailout-158146

What on earth does that have to do with 3Ms masks?

I see your still ignoring the comments from Trump on scarves, my retort on why I can have an opinion on Trump etc etc.

Soldato

at the end of the video "soon it will be gone, hopefully gone for a long time" :( No it won't you muppet, it will be around forever that's why everybody is scrambling for a vaccine and even then it won’t be “gone”, same way as Mumps isn’t gone. (honestly this guy in a few sandwiches short of a picnic)

LOL, a kind offer but I’m enjoying myself.

Last edited:
Soldato

at the end of the video "soon it will be gone, hopefully gone for a long time" :( No it won't you muppet, it will be around forever that's why everybody is scrambling for a vaccine and even then it won’t be “gone”, same way as Mumps isn’t gone. (honestly this guy in a few sandwiches short of a picnic)

Everything he said in that video was accurate and correct. You can use a scarf, you shouldn't use masks. At the end of the video he said "eventually it will be gone", did your brain invent the word soon? This is literally Trump derangement syndrome in action, you are watching a video and hearing words that aren't said.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

LOL, a kind offer but I’m enjoying myself.

You mean this muppet that keeps contradicting himself and then rambling on incoherently. How anyone can take what he says seriously is beyond me. Yet his defenders scramble to find an explanation, any explanation to try and make sense of his ramblings.

Its a flu
Its like flu
But its not the flu
:rolleyes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_an...ump-s-attitude-toward-coronavirus-has-shifted

Soldato

That sounds like nonsense and having been written by a Pro-Trump loon.

Go wear a scarf. It will be fine.

Soldato
Everything he said in that video was accurate and correct. You can use a scarf, you shouldn't use masks. At the end of the video he said "eventually it will be gone", did your brain invent the word soon? This is literally Trump derangement syndrome in action, you are watching a video and hearing words that aren't said.

Using a scarf is actually just more likely to make people touch their face more meaning they get the virus.

Either way it won’t be gone will it, even when there is a vaccine it won’t be gone, I accept I made a mistake with the word “soon” but it doesn’t really change anything it won’t be gone.

Last edited:
Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom