Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Am I just lucky or going on at the right times tonight? I had 5 games of Battle Royale at 17:00, a couple more at 19:00 then a couple more at 20:00.
Tried connecting now and no updates and no queue

Soldato
Folks... Im on level 81 of Battlepass at the moment, if I get the +20 tiers unlock does this mean I get everything from the battlepass? Is there a time limit to use all the lewt/xp bonus etc?

Soldato
Folks... Im on level 81 of Battlepass at the moment, if I get the +20 tiers unlock does this mean I get everything from the battlepass? Is there a time limit to use all the lewt/xp bonus etc?

Yep. I'd just grind it out and buy skip however many you want that way. I was sad and made it to the final level this time.

The LMGs in hardcore are great. You're slow but they are deadly. Really enjoying the MG34. Certainly a different playstyle compared to the crossbow!

Forgot to add, the season expires in a few days. I think there are 4 days left

Last edited:
Soldato
Free multiplayer for everyone with Warzone 3rd - 6th April. If i were a gambling man, I would say servers were being upgraded the last fews days and there were problems with some (which caused problems for a few people)

Soldato
Well, I only got 90 hours out of FO4 so your anecdotal evidence there fails. And are you really going to use Fifa in an argument of the same game being released year on year? Which is also £55 on Orgin, right now.

Fact is, if you enjoy the CoD games you get a tonne of hours out of them when considering the price. I'm very satisfied with the ~£40 I spent on it. If I never played it again I would've got my moneys worth and more.
only 90h? lol

Soldato
Did you see the free 10 BP tiers on the store at the moment? Also people have been saying that its a double xp event on everything this weekend

Soldato
Forgot to add, the season expires in a few days. I think there are 4 days left

Nuts, what rank do you need to get to so it doesnt reset? I'm almost at rank 123 at the moment

66 hours on multiplayer, 11 hour Warzone. I'f say I have had my £30 worth already. 39p an hour isnt bad for entertainment!
Go to the cinema and they will rape you £6 an hour (plus popcorn and other extortionate priced junk food) That's 1550% more than my COD game time currently

If I buy the Battlepass, do I get to skip a few ranks so it's not reset? ...How do I buy the battlepass, don't you buy credits or some rubbish instead of paying £20 for battlepass?

Soldato
only 90h? lol

It's already under half of what I've played Modern Warfare for. So it clearly doesn't always give the same amount of value - depending on the person, of course.
Nuts, what rank do you need to get to so it doesnt reset? I'm almost at rank 123 at the moment
Rank will reset regardless. getting to 155 you get some obscure blueprint for an SMG, i think it was, but you can make them up out of the attachments anyway.

66 hours on multiplayer, 11 hour Warzone. I'f say I have had my £30 worth already. 39p an hour isnt bad for entertainment!
Go to the cinema and they will rape you £6 an hour (plus popcorn and other extortionate priced junk food) That's 1550% more than my COD game time currently

Yeah I can think of much worse ways to spend my money!

If I buy the Battlepass, do I get to skip a few ranks so it's not reset? ...How do I buy the battlepass, don't you buy credits or some rubbish instead of paying £20 for battlepass?

If you buy the battle pass (about 1000 points iirc) you still have to play to unlock the tiers or you can buy your way to the end but I think it's quite expensive. Depending how much you played last season/this season you may have enough points to get it for free. But either way, once these 4 days are over then the 3rd season will start and we'll all be back to level 50 and at the start of a new battle pass

Soldato
The battlepass menu should tell you what level you would be at if you purchased the battlepass as it accounts for some of the freebies you get through normal progression, id expect you to be at least 50+ so depends if you want all the cosmetics I guess...

Soldato
Is there any fix for crashes to desktop? This game works most of the time but sometimes it crashes to desktop when I'm 5 minutes into a multiplayer match.

I have RTX 2080 on windows 10 latest version and also latest version of nvidia drivers.

It's a shame because I love this game, I think it's the best CoD in years and I really enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom