BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
first bmw since i last had an E30 20 years ago

albeit from the new job rather than my own money

CpK6tPpa.jpg

first impressions were not good coming from my XF, That grill the BMW badge on the front along with lots of msport adornments.

the carplay and idrive setup is intuitive and pretty good but omg i thought i was going to rattle my teeth out the first time i took it for a drive. its overwheeled by a huge factor, 19s and rock hard suspension, i've not driven anything quite so bad since i had a golf vr6 lowered 100mm.
first day or so i grumbled and moaned and decided that i missed my zf autobox and comfy old man air suspension from the jag :(

beyond that its growing on me, it actually handles very well, it feels extremely neutral and has more grip than you'll ever need i'd quite like to try a 135i xdrive on the back of having this

then i happened to give it a bit of stick and everything changed. it sounds fantastic, (its a burbly little 3 pot petrol turbo ) and if you ring its neck a bit it sounds hilarious, crack the window down and all you hear is boost and wastegate chatter and that lovely thrum when you cane it. its even got me looking at new minis now something i never thought i would have said. unfortunately its not mine so i cant fit an induction kit and stainless exhaust :(

beyond that its growing on me, it actually handles very well, it feels extremely neutral and has more grip than you'll ever need i'd quite like to try a 135i xdrive on the back of having this plenty of kit as standard and whilst being a bit plastic in places its solidly built,

0ggkuDKI.jpg

ga6TiIIR.jpg

never let it be said that Germans dont have a sense of humour :)

its growing on me

Don
oh I apologise then, sincerely xx

As for my halfords dipped car, everything is OEM, thus far - however, I do have a red push start button ready and waiting :p

oh, i lied, there are some god awful carbon fibre things on my lights, in fairness I haven't seen my car in a month, I've been in forced isolation so my colleague has it, and is modding it as a way to pay for the 'rental'

next oem additions:
wJf9MHa.jpg

Don
indeed talking about my own :) . dont really think i'd get away with modding a company car

will, stop adding carbon, add hp :)

Carbon adds like 10hp per mod, surely? :p

Pure turbos, VRSF downpipes and charge pipes are all on order. Should be good for 700ish

apologies again for the misunderstanding x

Soldato
The GTS flash is OTS

GTS flash I have had done is not just the BM3 GTS DCT transmission flash, its the whole lot - up to date DCT as BM3 is an old version, GTS traction control, GTS launch control, GTS diff settings - the traction control in MDM mode is much more fun!

Back
Top Bottom