Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Soldato
No mate, I have intel. My game has crashed intermittently since the game released.

Use basic GPU driver, no monitoring products (I use MSI Afterburner, that's it) and leave clocks for GPU and CPU at stock. Then re-test

Thanks all RE Battlepass. I won't bother if everyone is reset to rank 50

Edit - Its getting annoying playing with crossplay enabled on Warzone. Up close pad players are terrible but at mid - long range watching the replays they aim and aim assist snaps on easily and im dead in seconds. Why does crossplay need to be enabled to play Warzone? I'm sure there are enough K&M players without having to mingle with the peasants using aimbot

Last edited:
Associate
Just re-installed as moved to a new rig ... settings on max but everything is blocky , pixilated or missing ( like enemys theyre invisible! ) updated nv driver and repaired from in blizzard app... any idea whats going off?

Soldato
Just re-installed as moved to a new rig ... settings on max but everything is blocky , pixilated or missing ( like enemys theyre invisible! ) updated nv driver and repaired from in blizzard app... any idea whats going off?
Take a screenshot (windows key and print screen) of your settings and a couple from in game and post them here. Pics with win key & print screen go into C:\Users\%username%\Pictures\Screenshots

Soldato

It's not changed the display to windowed and the render resolution to 50%?

Associate
Just loaded up for another game and its showing me as lvl 1 and/or lvl 33. I was lvl 89 with over half the tiers unlocked through playing on season 2.
All my gun's/operators etc are as they should be but the rest is just confusing, this happened before?

Was fine earlier tonight as was on Warzone with a mate and neither of us had any issues (he just has the free warzone, I have full game).

Associate
Take a screenshot (windows key and print screen) of your settings and a couple from in game and post them here. Pics with win key & print screen go into C:\Users\%username%\Pictures\Screenshots

Reinstalling just now.. Joys 182gb..
Check the render resolution. Has been a bug for some.

Yeah aware of this bug bud, it's defo not blurry render it's literally entire assets missing, floating guns, no hands on my weapon, loot boxes missing and just the glow, almost texturless and just geometry in place

Associate
Been playing this game since release and still none the wiser as to what the Battlepass is actually for, i had assumed it was just for pointless cosmetic skins but the amount of people who go on about it makes me wonder if there is more to it than that ? extra weapons ?

Back
Top Bottom