Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Had a custom cable on order a while from coolcablesuk which arrived today, also got a Razer Viper Ultimate.

DSCF8443.jpg

DSCF8447.jpg

DSCF8451.jpg

DSCF8452.jpg

Soldato
I don't really see the point in wireless keyboards. A wireless mouse I completely get, cable snag is a thing and it's really annoying, but your keyboard isn't something you move and I don't find the one wire particularly obtrusive.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I don't really see the point in wireless keyboards. A wireless mouse I completely get, cable snag is a thing and it's really annoying, but your keyboard isn't something you move and I don't find the one wire particularly obtrusive.

Agreed. This is why I got a custom cable. If my cable is going to be on display why not make it more interesting.

Soldato
If you weren’t aware one of those games is much more involved than the others :p

Haha, yeh, it seemed to get good reviews though and we've got nothing else to do so plenty of time to learn it. We've got various other games such as Forbidden Desert/Island, Pandemic, Claustrophobia, Zombicide. Any idea how much of a step up is it compared to those?

Man of Honour
Haha, yeh, it seemed to get good reviews though and we've got nothing else to do so plenty of time to learn it. We've got various other games such as Forbidden Desert/Island, Pandemic, Claustrophobia, Zombicide. Any idea how much of a step up is it compared to those?
From what I gather it’s not necessarily the set up but the strategy that is complicated. The strategy rating is 5, the highest possible, on the website board game geek! Think it might be for ‘old kids’ / adults only.

This will give you a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom