China's 'wet markets' have reopened

Permabanned
Could go back to killing them with a sharp stick like we did 1000's of years ago but then it may take a while to die, the sick B's in those photos (look up more, I left out the worst) seem to enjoy the pain they are inflicting.

Soldato
Oh and there is that LITTLE POINT that Western farming doesn't routinely create GLOBAL PANDEMICS.

As said, that's due to hygiene issues not moral issues

No it's not.
If you can't see the difference that's your own failing.

The only difference is how long the suffering is prolonged, makes little difference whether you're dying for 1 minute or 10 minutes, to try and morally condemn because you're not comfortable with their practices whilst enabling similar practices but justifying it because it's "quicker" just means your moral compass is pretty ******

Permabanned
I would rather die in 1sec than 1min or 10mins so that is BS.

Again we are omnivores so we always did kill, real hunters respect animals and do it fast and do not waste any of it (Eskimos etc).

Try twisting that any what you like (I have heard it all as lived a long time) but that is the fact and the world is not going to go Full Retard and turn vegan.

Caporegime
The only difference is how long the suffering is prolonged, makes little difference whether you're dying for 1 minute or 10 minutes, to try and morally condemn because you're not comfortable with their practices whilst enabling similar practices but justifying it because it's "quicker" just means your moral compass is pretty ******

Why? If the animal is going to die anyway, then I'd rather it die quickly than have it suffer for 10 minutes being cooked alive. It's not difficult to understand.

Soldato
Why? If the animal is going to die anyway, then I'd rather it die quickly than have it suffer for 10 minutes being cooked alive. It's not difficult to understand.

Hey I'm not saying don't do this, I'm saying it's rather hypocritical to condemn one type of slaughter while morally trying to justify another

I wonder how many of you if pushed to it would actually kill the animals you eat, not many I doubt

Permabanned
Hey I'm not saying don't do this, I'm saying it's rather hypocritical to condemn one type of slaughter while morally trying to justify another

I wonder how many of you if pushed to it would actually kill the animals you eat, not many I doubt

If I had to to eat yes, i may feel bad after it eventually I would become desensitised and get better at it, years back the mother reared the chickens with food and freedom of the garden killed chicken and cooked it but I doubt she kicked the poop out it first then laughed as he slowly bleed it out.

I would not eat my pet no matter what.

As I said we are getting the dirty work done for us but it should still be as humane as possible and for food not a pseudo cure for small flaccid penises.

Soldato
It makes all the difference.
It is literally the difference.

It isn't though, it's literally the difference in your own morally constructed bubble

The Chinese do it because morally they are comfortable with it

In nature morality doesn't exist

It's an entirely human construct and has zero meaning apart from for the person who the compass belongs

Answer me this, you think because your morals are "better" than the Chinese that you are right ? Are my morals superior to yours because I won't morally justify any killing at all ? Does that not make me more right than you ?

Caporegime
No it's not.
If you can't see the difference that's your own failing.

And to striderx if you know I was taking the pee then lol

Hmm... fine, I just wish people would point the finger at the real culprits for the mess we're in, when did we ask for such cheap ****? I don't remember being asked...

The outsourcers need to be taught a lesson and if China is out, then so is the establishment in the Arab Peninsula, they have clearly leveraged too much from us and what did we get rewarded with? Terrorism and a surveillance state... I'm sick of us justifying our presence over there with arms sales and what not (provisionally for oil), when they could literally take a **** in the Queen's mouth and get away with it. A bit off-topic honestly, but I think half-measures would be pointless.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It isn't though, it's literally the difference in your own morally constructed bubble

The Chinese do it because morally they are comfortable with it

In nature morality doesn't exist

It's an entirely human construct and has zero meaning apart from for the person who the compass belongs

Answer me this, you think because your morals are "better" than the Chinese that you are right ? Are my morals superior to yours because I won't morally justify any killing at all ? Does that not make me more right than you ?

Of course it does, what s stupid waste of time explaining the obvious.
In order to eat meat, something dies.
I, me, decide it's morally better for it to die as fast and "painlessly" as possible.

On the subject of killing animals for food ofc you are morally superior. honestly how stupid is this conversation?

If you still can't understand the difference between bleeding to death on the floor over ten minutes and being stunned, head cut off, brain-dead, for example, that's just weird.

The West is morally superior in almost every factor compared to China. That doesn't mean the West is paradise.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hmm... fine, I just wish people would point the finger at the real culprits for the mess we're in, when did we ask for such cheap ****? I don't remember being asked...

The outsourcers need to be taught a lesson and if China is out, then so is the establishment in the Arab Peninsula, they have leveraged too much from us and what did we get rewarded with? Terrorism and a surveillance state... I'm sick of us justifying our presence over there with arms sales and what not (provisionally for oil), when they could literally take a **** in the Queen's mouth and get away with it.

I completely agree the West sold it's self out for short term profits and it's going to destroy us one way or another.

Soldato
I never hang around too long in these threads ,but they just reinforce my feelings of superiority to meat eaters , devouring dead animals obviously is detrimental to intelligence as the dumb ass posters on here prove ,deserve your location tbh ;)

Soldato
If you still can't understand the difference between bleeding to death on the floor over ten minutes and being stunned, head cut off, brain-dead, for example, that's just weird.

I understand the difference I've said as much, morally though, no, no difference, you're also naive if you think every slaughterhouse death is as simple as you write it, even if one animal has their death prolonged in the industry you contribute towards (spoiler: many don't go as planned) then you are nothing but a hypocrite when condemning another country for their method of slaughter

Caporegime
I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall, as you do too probably, so let's leave it there.

I'm personally ok knowing that sometimes a slaughter house killing is botched 1 in 100, whatever statistics you could present.

I'm certain though that 100% of cats and dogs having their fur singed off, or whatever, in these hell hole, middleages, wet market places is going exactly as wanted.

Soldato
The West is morally superior in almost every factor compared to China. That doesn't mean the West is paradise.

Bull fighting, veal crates, foie gras, battery farming, fox hunting, hare coursing, seal culling, dog fighting are just a few Western examples of poor animal treatment which I wouldn’t call superior at all

Associate
it's all about empathy. It's what We as humans have over the animals (opposing thumbs as well).

Would you like to be blow torched and eaten whilst still alive or would you prefer instant painless death?

Cake or death?

Soldato
In the aftermath of this, when the final body count is known and and everything has been tallied up, the human cost, economic cost - how do we think things will differ between the west and China?

I think change is inevitable, but exactly what it looks like I have no idea..

Caporegime
I think the USA, Trump, has rightly or wrongly already begun fighting back against what they ironically started 30+ years ago. Outsourcing and globalization.

The UK 5g Huawei stuff, the religious genocide, Chinese geo political influence, social credit systems, censorship of everything..... flouting all copyright laws and patents...

It's been getting more sour for years.
I think China will be the dominant world power soonenough, it is inevitable, but Western society needs an enemy, it's been Russia, it's been "terror" soon it will be China....

Back
Top Bottom