China's 'wet markets' have reopened

Caporegime
Disgusting. Anyone who can treat dogs in that manner is sub human as far as I'm concerned. They should all be fed to wolves for a pleasing circularity.

It amazes me how much hypocrisy there is and how brain washed people are.

It's okay to eat these animals. But these over here are off the menu.

It's the same with weeds and flowers. Oh you want to grow these things but yeah these ones that don't look pretty you want to destroy them and pull them out.

Who decided what deserved to be on each list?

If they want to eat dogs they can. It's hypocrisy for any meat eater to tell them they can't.

Personally I'm a meat eater and tbh I hate the fact that I am. I just watched super size me 2 on Netflix and it's an eye opener on what the chicken industry is. It's disgusting and it's absolutely horrible that people think of it completely different to eating dogs. You should see the horrible lives chickens bred for their meat have. But no that's okay because you have been brainwashed to think about them as food. But no don't hurt dogs. Complete hypocrisy.

It's the same with weeds and flowers. Oh you want to grow these things but yeah these ones that don't look pretty you want to destroy them and pull them out.

If they want to eat dogs they can. It's hypocrisy for any meat eater to tell them they can't.

Personally I'm a meat eater and tbh I hate the fact that I am. I just watched super size me 2 on Netflix and it's an eye opener on what the chicken industry is. It's disgusting and it's absolutely horrible that people think of it completely different to eating dogs. You should see the horrible lives chickens bred for their meat have. But no that's okay because you have been brainwashed to think about them as food. But no don't hurt dogs. Complete hypocrisy.

Well said :)

You get it yet Boomerang or is your head still in the sandpit?

Permabanned
Not unlike you and one of the nastiest members on this forum it is not up my ass.

If he hates eating meat so much why not stop, oh look one of these hypocrites he talks of Touché...

What do you not get that humans are made to eat meat and if you are too dense to work out the difference between that as the above in China then I cannot help you.

Caporegime
Not that I need to explain myself to a racist. But 95% of my meals are vegetarian. In fact half of my family are vegetarian and haven't had any meat in several decades.

Permabanned
Lol there he goes calling everyone a racist, who mentioned race (the old record is struck/broken)?

You eat meat but hate yourself for it, but continue to do so and you call other meat eaters hypocrites but when you are called one you play the race card. :rolleyes:

Also I removed all (was not many 3-4) from my ignore list due to C-19 in case they want to act like normal human beings and TBF some have posted decent content but you are going back on it as you are nasty to the core in 99% of your posts.

Caporegime
s very easy to moan from a safe position about the Chinese not overthrowing their government

The brutatility and dirtyness of these markets is far from our markets or food handling. At the very least we need food hygine courses, inspections and so on. These markets have literally caused a pandemic.

So really, it is massively different.

Caporegime
The brutatility and dirtyness of these markets is far from our markets or food handling. At the very least we need food hygine courses, inspections and so on. These markets have literally caused a pandemic.

So really, it is massively different.

I suggest you go watch super size me 2.

This is just that superiority attitude the West has that it's better than poorer countries.

Just because they are dirtier. Well yeah they don't have as much money. Why is that? The bigger picture is that in the past Britain stole its wealth off the back of all these nations.

Now they think they have the right to tell them what is wrong and right.

Well why doesn't Britain hand over all the money and see what it's like when the tables are turned?

Anyway watch the documentary. I'd argue its worse over here because we have used selective breeding to make chickens which should take 36 weeks to get to fill size in only 6 weeks. As a result these chickens own muscles and bodies can't cope with the excessive weight gains in such a small period of time.

It's controlled animal cruelty.

They throw the little baby chick's in the air seperating males from females. That's okay though because it's food. If there was a superior species launching human babies through the air would that be okay?

What about when the guy tramples the baby chick's with his feet like its nothing? He doesn't even try to avoid stepping on them either. Then you have the chickens which are dying from heart attacks because of the excessive growth in such a small space of time places so much strain on their infant hearts.

You don't know what really goes on in these places you just see the finished product in asda. It's disgusting.

Caporegime
All good and well, but these places haven't started a god damn pandemic.

So whilst we, most of us at least, all agree animal cruelty is awful. Saying the wet markets are Brits faults because we stole all their money years ago, is mental. But I've seen enough of your posts to know it's a pointless argument. So yeah.

I think you should educate yourself on why these wet markets are an issue before you talk more nonsense. There is loads of evidence, dating way back before this even happened. Because funnily, it isn't the first time.

Caporegime

So whilst we, most of us at least, all agree animal cruelty is awful. Saying the wet markets are Brits faults because we stole all their money years ago, is mental. But I've seen enough of your posts to know it's a pointless argument. So yeah.

It could always happen, there are transmissions between animals that happen every day in the west, though measures are in place to stop it getting much further, will it always be enough? I dunno, so far it's worked I guess.

Caporegime
It could always happen, there are zoonotic transmissions that happen every day in the west, though measures are in place to stop it getting much further, will it always be enough? I dunno, so far it's worked I guess.

Working better than in China.

And measures are put in place, what measures are in place in China?

Caporegime
Working better than in China.

And measures are put in place, what measures are in place in China?

Probably little, but then why are we complaining only now? It's been a problem for decades, why weren't there any conditions on trade with them?

Ultimately businesses and western governments didn't give a ****.

Caporegime

I think you should educate yourself on why these wet markets are an issue before you talk more nonsense. There is loads of evidence, dating way back before this even happened. Because funnily, it isn't the first time.

You should maybe watch the documentary on YouTube about the history of the famine in China and why they legalised the farming of typically wild animals.

Of course money is a part of the bigger picture.

The chances are China would be the start because of so many factors. Poverty, population, communism, etc.

You can't just watch a video on a wet market see its bad then say its wrong.

They have no real choice. Do you think they want to be doing that? Poverty makes them do that. It's extremely ignorant to think otherwise.

Wealth well even wealth is a major factor in hygienic practices of a nation. China is wealthy but its controlled by a select few. The majority are living in extreme poverty.

Also how did mad cow disease start? And that was in the UK. This is no different.

Last edited:
Caporegime

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, so I'll just leave it. :)

Just a hint though, the main issue isn't the fact that they choose to eat dogs. It is the unneccessary barbaric and disgusting cruelty and torture they put them through, which is in no way comparable to a quick bolt in the brain for a farm animal.

Please don't quote me if you choose to reply, because I'm not interested in what you have to say.

Thankyou in advance for your cooperation.

Back
Top Bottom