Amnesia x Reincarnation

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Reincarnation: You die, your soul lives on in another being without memory of the previous life.

Permanent Amnesia: Your memories die, you live on without memories of your current life.

The main difference of course is the fact with amnesia you will still have muscle memory (?) and also not proceed through childhood again.

Given the key differences, would the feeling of such permanent amnesia be a similar experience to one of reincarnation?

Your life would feel new, although in the case of amnesia you would have course anticipate an abundance of confusion with less curiosity, varying the comparison. This could potentially relate to a reincarnate feeling of previous existence.

With this relationship between the two scenarios, you could intertwine meanings of both our memory and our soul concluding their synonymity.

Thoughts?

RxR

RxR

Soldato
:D No, for the cross pollination

An aside: is the double "b" correct?

To preserve correct interpretation of the pronunciation, yes. A single "b" lends itself to the error 'Jabe-e-an.

Of course, the older Punjabi would do equally, but would not have provided the same intended alliterative effect. To gain the alliterative effect with Punjabi, I would have had to say:

Punjabi Rehabi

Which ^^ I ruled out as being too taboo babu pidgin - bearing a likely-racist interpretation association.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
To preserve correct interpretation of the pronunciation, yes. A single "b" lends itself to the error 'Jabe-e-an.

Of course, the older Punjabi would do equally, but would not have provided the same intended alliterative effect. To gain the alliterative effect with Punjabi, I would have had to say:

Punjabi Rehabi

Which ^^ I ruled out as being too taboo babu pidgin - bearing a likely-racist interpretation association.
I'm so glad I asked the question :D :D :D

That does make sense, it just didn't seem correct - I'm more used to seeing double "a" which most likely skews my initial perception.

Back
Top Bottom