Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It’s all about his image, he doesn’t want to wear one because having him sat behind the resolute desk and having pictures of him would make his image look bad. That’s all he cares about, not because he cares about his health or anything like that.

Don't get me wrong, I cant stand the guy but I think him choosing to not wear a mask is fair enough, he just doesn't articulate it particularly well.

You can see in my posts here that I seriously dislike him but the some of media just come across as petty by nitpicking every single thing. He's a complete moron but sometimes maybe just let it go once in a while.

He talks so much crap that articles are saturated with his dumb comments but some of them are just insignificant and don't warrant coverage.

Soldato

To be fair long term it might be a stimulus for job repatriation, which has been trickling back over the last few years as costs in China have risen or stats quo resumes, who knows. But yea, for the short-medium term it's not going well. :p

I prefer the ticker headline at the start "Sec Ross : It's almost physically impossible for there to be a recession this year"

:D

Man of Honour
It’s all about his image, he doesn’t want to wear one because having him sat behind the resolute desk and having pictures of him would make his image look bad. That’s all he cares about, not because he cares about his health or anything like that.

Since his job is predominantly about image, it is an important factor. Although I think he's wrong in this context, i.e. I think that wearing a mask when meeting people wouldn't look bad at the moment. Depending on the mask, of course. Not Leatherface or Jason Voorhees masks :)

Soldato
Since his job is predominantly about image, it is an important factor. Although I think he's wrong in this context, i.e. I think that wearing a mask when meeting people wouldn't look bad at the moment. Depending on the mask, of course. Not Leatherface or Jason Voorhees masks :)

He's missing an opportunity to sell red MAGA masks to be honest lol.

Soldato

He's advising people not to wear masks so there's enough for health care workers, which is really solid advice, but you want him to not take his own advice and wear one?

Caporegime
Exactly my point but didn’t articulate it very well. I would say the same about any other world leader, wear a mask or gloves when meeting others etc. If not to protect yourself but protect others as well.
At the end of the day, he shouldn’t be ridiculed for wearing a mask. If the media did that then that says more about the media than it does about Trump.
Plenty of other things to rip Trump about.

Caporegime
Because in the UK when they give briefings they are all wearing masks....

Its a total non story. Trump is a tit but im sick of every bit of news being covid19 and how trump is a tit about it.

Soldato
No one mentioned that Trump sacked the Intelligence IG last night. He waited till the middle of a pandemic to get rid of the man who had the balls to do his job when Barr and the DNI said not to. He’ll replace him with someone who he feels will be personally loyal to him rather than the job and constitution.

Associate
Don't get me wrong, I cant stand the guy but I think him choosing to not wear a mask is fair enough, he just doesn't articulate it particularly well.

You can see in my posts here that I seriously dislike him but the some of media just come across as petty by nitpicking every single thing. He's a complete moron but sometimes maybe just let it go once in a while.

He talks so much crap that articles are saturated with his dumb comments but some of them are just insignificant and don't warrant coverage.

Agree with this, pick your battles and all that... if you constantly go on about relatively minor things it's more likely to make his fans etc think you're just being overly critical.

He does so much stuff that's actually worth criticising that there's no need to look for small things to nitpick.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
No one mentioned that Trump sacked the Intelligence IG last night. He waited till the middle of a pandemic to get rid of the man who had the balls to do his job when Barr and the DNI said not to. He’ll replace him with someone who he feels will be personally loyal to him rather than the job and constitution.

Was just catching up, Trump going for revenge and abusing power again. Total disregard for the rule of law and left to do what he pleases when you cross him. Corruption at its finest. Like you say will give that job to another yes man Barr clone to do the dirty work for him. Presidency running more like mob outfit everyday.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Man of Honour

Remarkable displays of bias there.

Firstly, the distinction Trump made is genuine and makes a lot of difference. Job losses due to a mandatory and temporary shutdown with a 2 trillion dollar stimulus package with cash payments to everyone and expanded welfare payments is very different to job losses due to a massive recession.

Secondly, note the ellipses in the quote refering to Trump's words. The words were removed to make it look like he said he was probably going to do more to shut the economy down. In fact, he said he was probably going to do more to help people affected by the shutdown.

That's a degree of bias that is effectively lying. Which is par for the course.

Soldato
FISA Court Requires DOJ/FBI To Provide Names of Targets Within Corrupt Surveillance Applications

After a review of 29 FISA applications, from eight FBI field offices, the OIG informed the FBI and DOJ that none of the surveillance applications were compliant with the Woods procedures. Meaning zero applications had FBI evidence to support the validity of the claims within the FISA warrants. That’s a very big problem if those FISA warrants were used to gather evidence used to prosecute the 29 targets of the applications

In a FISC order released today presiding Judge James Boasberg is ordering the FBI to identify who those targets were; and asking the DOJ to explain what they did with the evidence gathered as a result of the fraudulently obtained FISA warrants

Everything was built on these fraudulent FISA applications, it's the keystone to the whole spying and Mueller investigation, it brings down the entire sham

:D:D:D:D:D

President Trump Removes Coup Plotter ICIG Michael Atkinson – Effective 30 Days From Today

This is the guy that changed the whistle blower requirements to allow non-witness reporting and an unworthy complaint to be an "acceptable" one in order for the scumbags in the house to try and impeach him

You can bet your arse that they have enough evidence that allowed Trump to fire him

John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan

U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the Russia investigation is putting increased scrutiny on former CIA Director John Brennan, searching for any undue influence he may have had during 2017’s intelligence community assessment of Russian interference.

Durham, selected by Attorney General William Barr last year to lead this inquiry, drove to Washington, D.C., in March to ensure the investigation stayed on track during the coronavirus outbreak. The top Connecticut federal prosecutor is looking into highly sensitive issues, including whether Brennan took politicized actions to pressure the rest of the intelligence community to match his conclusions about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s motivations, according to sources cited by the Wall Street Journal.

Officials said Durham has been interviewing CIA officials this year, zeroing in on those at the National Intelligence Council, a center within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence which oversaw the collaboration between the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency in putting together the 2017 assessment, and looking at how the work product was finalized.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-durham-investigation-intensifies-focus-on-john-brennan

Bring it home Durham

Last edited:
Associate
He's advising people not to wear masks so there's enough for health care workers, which is really solid advice, but you want him to not take his own advice and wear one?
If Trump wore one he’d be complaining that he’s taken it away from a health worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom