FIFA 20

Soldato
10-1 for the day conceded a corner so the glitch is fixed, also went to go 3-2 up in the 76th minute and a kid dashboarded toxic POS.
Still stand by the birthday Hazard card hes outrageous. Strikes the ball like Eusibio did.

Last edited:
Soldato
10-1 for the day conceded a corner so the glitch still works, also went to go 3-2 up in the 76th minute and a kid dashboarded toxic POS.
Still stand by the birthday Hazard card hes outrageous. Strikes the ball like Eusibio did.

I have him and birthday Griezmann and they are both unreal. Griezy scores some outrageous goals.

Associate
14-2 start to WL, should easily get to 20 wins from this start. Got 86 De Ligt from the 10 win pack, no use to me but decent for an sbc.

Soldato
14-1 using Drogba LCAM lol, hes so bad. I have 1.1m for probably a Icon who is central and plays out wide or ST. I could fit 95 KDB and play him CAM but Hazard would have to play upfront. Anyone used him?

Man of Honour
My current team, just juiced up the defence, Ramos and Sarr are unreal. Got TOTY Robertson on the bench as an impact sub. Everyone on max chem except Best and Semedo.

Was going to get Neymar but thought I'd try Lemar first. He's not bad but not Neymar. Next upgrades are Neymar and Bakayoko to finally replace Pep.

J7T2hBF.jpg

Don
OP
14-1 using Drogba LCAM lol, hes so bad. I have 1.1m for probably a Icon who is central and plays out wide or ST. I could fit 95 KDB and play him CAM but Hazard would have to play upfront. Anyone used him?

Regardless of it being a friendly and not try hard mode, it makes me feel better how well you do in WL, I should do better than I do.

Soldato
Regardless of it being a friendly and not try hard mode, it makes me feel better how well you do in WL, I should do better than I do.
Yeah your good. Weekend league is down to mentality, most people just lose there head/composure.

Only difference i make in weekend league compared to playing you is i hold the ball better and play slower, its just not how i enjoy to play so friendlies are fun to just go at it like old times.

Don
OP
Yeah your good. Weekend league is down to mentality, most people just lose there head/composure.

Only difference i make in weekend league compared to playing you is i hold the ball better and play slower, its just not how i enjoy to play so friendlies are fun to just go at it like old times.

I massively agree there, my mental state is shocking, basically unless I go 1-0 up then I just feel I have no hope of winning, it's a bit crazy really. I'm pretty sane in RL :D

Also the speed thing, I know how effective it is not rushing the ball and playing the safe passes but 25 mins in, I just forget and go back to passing direct/rushing/through balls, it works well a lot of the time but I'd probably do much better playing slower.

Man of Honour
I'm just the same, I lose a tight game to some BS and it's all downhill from there, head's gone :o :p

FYI : Sarr is an insane defender, has all the right stats, workrates, character model, insane for 200k.

Back
Top Bottom