NZXT Kraken X63 - Pump noise?

Associate
Does anyone else own a Kraken X63 or any of the other range? I presume these have the same pump but mine seems to make quite a bit of noise. I dunno if its just me being picky but I can really hear it quite a lot. It's like a really light rattle almost. It goes under minimal load but at full load it's quite noticeable to me.

Does anyone else get this?

Associate
Does anyone else own a Kraken X63 or any of the other range? I presume these have the same pump but mine seems to make quite a bit of noise. I dunno if its just me being picky but I can really hear it quite a lot. It's like a really light rattle almost. It goes under minimal load but at full load it's quite noticeable to me.

Does anyone else get this?

Never had the Kraken ones but the old corsair one i had way back when was super noisy unless you ran the pump at 12V, try linking the pump to the 12v rail and see if that cures it, use the CPU headder for the fan.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/bitf...n-x3-fan-adaptor-7v-20cm-black-cm-101-bx.html this will do it if you dont have a 12v fan headder you can set to full whack (cheaper alternatives available)

Back
Top Bottom