Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Been playing this game since release and still none the wiser as to what the Battlepass is actually for, i had assumed it was just for pointless cosmetic skins but the amount of people who go on about it makes me wonder if there is more to it than that ? extra weapons ?

Nope it’s just cosmetics such as player cards, charms, sprays and watches. But you do get blue print guns. But you can make them up yourself anyway just without the cool looking skin. Blue prints are useful when you start using a gun with 0 attachments

Soldato
Another quick patch, 10 seconds maybe 150Mb. Anyone have to pull 170GB again? :p

New games modes - Stocked up, locked up & Flotation oxidation

Soldato
Folks... lets say I get to level 100 on the battlepass by grinding and then I buy the pass itself (not the 20 tier unlock) does this mean I would immediately get all the lewt?
Is there a timelimit on using the lewt? Or will it be in my posession from hereonin and can be used for next season for example like the XP bonuses etc?

Soldato
Folks... lets say I get to level 100 on the battlepass by grinding and then I buy the pass itself (not the 20 tier unlock) does this mean I would immediately get all the lewt?
Is there a timelimit on using the lewt? Or will it be in my posession from hereonin and can be used for next season for example like the XP bonuses etc?

If you ground to level 100 and then bought the pass using all the free coins, you'd get all the loot prior to that.

I've smashed out two guns today. MG34 and now the PKP both gold. just doing the SA87 and I'll have them platinum. Then I'll have no choice but to focus on the snipers as it's the only class I haven't bothered with

Soldato
The lewt? Is that a new weapon?
lol :p
Lewt, loot, gear etc :)

If you ground to level 100 and then bought the pass using all the free coins, you'd get all the loot prior to that.

I've smashed out two guns today. MG34 and now the PKP both gold. just doing the SA87 and I'll have them platinum. Then I'll have no choice but to focus on the snipers as it's the only class I haven't bothered with

I only have like 200 free coins, so if I bought with cash is that any different?

Soldato
Looking into the Battlepass plus....

£16.79 for 2400 COD points

Battle pass bundle is 2400 points- It says "includes new weapons, one new Operator, 20 blueprints... What is the new weapon?
Battle pass is 1000 points

It also says under 'Buy Battle pass' that it reset in 2d 18h 47mins. What does this reset mean? Does it mean you buy a Battle Pass for 1 / 2 months then your content is removed or something different?

Soldato
Looking into the Battlepass plus....

£16.79 for 2400 COD points

Battle pass bundle is 2400 points- It says "includes new weapons, one new Operator, 20 blueprints... What is the new weapon?
Battle pass is 1000 points

It also says under 'Buy Battle pass' that it reset in 2d 18h 47mins. What does this reset mean? Does it mean you buy a Battle Pass for 1 / 2 months then your content is removed or something different?

The battle-pass is essentially a season. Whatever you unlock, you get to keep. But whatever you don't unlock you wont get a chance to get again. So if you bought the Battle-Pass you'd get everything up until the level you are on the battlepass. Assuming you didn't get to rank 100 of the BP then the bits you missed out on, you wont get. I think the new weapons were the AR, SMG and the Shotgun. But I don't think you need the BP for it

Then when S3 starts a new Battle Pass begins and you start from 0 again. You'd then have to spend another 1000CP to get access to the 'paid for' stuff as part of that battle pass. So no you don't lose the content you paid for but you lose the content you didn't reach.

I've had a rude awaking. After getting the LMG class platinum over the course of the last 3 days I've now decided to do the snipers (every other weapon type apart from Rockets, the shield and the knife are now completed) and I realise they're going to take me ages. At least until I get used to how they play in the game. If anything this lockdown has made it so I may well just go for Damascus as I've completed 33/43 weapons to gold but seems I've left the hardest to last

Associate
Anyone else here had the Shaders issues and managed to fix it? I'm finding the game enjoyable until PC locks up for 5-10 seconds and then i'm dead. Everytime.

Soldato
Folks, Im sorry if this has been asked before, but whats this about "Gold" and Damascus and all that?
Oh I have reached tier 100! :)
Just in time before the reset!

Gold = Every cammo challenge for a gun completed (Kills, Kills with Headshots, Kills whilst crouching, Kills from long range, Kills whilst mounted, kills with 5 attachments, Kills with no attachments, Kills after reloading, Double Kills and also 3 x Kill streaks) All guns will have 10 but the challenge and kills required vary among weapon types.

Platinum = all guns in the specific class completed.

Damascus = All classes platinum

Back
Top Bottom