Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Soldato
My god I took a random look at #FF7R because I heard people had the game early and I wanted to see how many in the UK, but it's just nothing but a flood of spoilers. Screenshots and gifs everywhere and brazenly talking about moments of the game without a care despite knowing they got the game early.

Some have even been streaming it despite SE's requests. People just have zero self-control, they can't help themselves.

To anyone looking forward to the game, stay away from twitter and don't look at the latest official trailer (I turned it off at the beginning.) Waiting for the 10th is going to be so difficult now with this going on.

People are nob heads.

Not much could be spoiled for me as I played the original to death and I wasn't going to buy this but lockdown has twisted my arm. As it is I will dodge spoilers as it looks although they've added a fair whack and just play on the tenth.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
People are nob heads.

Not much could be spoiled for me as I played the original to death and I wasn't going to buy this but lockdown has twisted my arm. As it is I will dodge spoilers as it looks although they've added a fair whack and just play on the tenth.
Aerith dies :p

Soldato
Course they could change the date, garbage answer.

They work with other retailers, partners, Sony etc and these things are put in place for a reason. I bought the digital version and thought the same thing after people in EU and Auz were getting their physical copies but after reading more into it, it's not as simple as it seems :(

Some have even been streaming it despite SE's requests. People just have zero self-control, they can't help themselves..

To be fair their also getting banned/taken down pretty quickly.

Having seen a fair bit already, there's plenty not in the original to spoil.

VTR

VTR

Soldato
People are nob heads.

I played the original to death too, I’m a few hours in now and trust me there is a LOT to be spoiled. I’m actually blown away by the game, it’s not what I expected at all and in a good way. The demo does not represent the game at all, it’s so much better :)

Soldato
Please tell me you can increase the FOV, the camera was WAY too close to the main character in the demo.

Seems the same sadly. I am wondering if the game is going to get difficult though, as I'm playing through on normal and it's more like watching a movie with the odd bit of fighting than being challenging.

Soldato
USA also used Aeris in 97.

Wouldn't know the exact translation since I don't speak the language, but I know in Japan they use Aerith when using the English name.
I see. Thanks ! :) always thought the Americans got aerith for some reason.

sounds like someone saying aeris with a lisp or something.

Soldato
Think it's the 6th if it isn't already up.

The genius thing about the game is how much of the original stuff they've included, I never thought they would put a certain fight in, but they have and it's proper wet your pants with laughter mode and you will know which one when you get there.

Soldato
Very cinematical is all I can say and isn't too difficult, but to see everything in these graphics is mind blowing. The fact as I said eaarlier they've kept everything in it from original (so far from what I've seen) is just pure nostalgia.

The music is great and if you have a pro with a hdr TV you are for an even bigger treat.

The famous scene which I'm sure you all know which one, was done absolutely superb, blew my mind but so much laughter at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom