FIFA 20

Soldato
My current team, just juiced up the defence, Ramos and Sarr are unreal. Got TOTY Robertson on the bench as an impact sub. Everyone on max chem except Best and Semedo.

Was going to get Neymar but thought I'd try Lemar first. He's not bad but not Neymar. Next upgrades are Neymar and Bakayoko to finally replace Pep.

J7T2hBF.jpg

Nice team - only weak point at this stage is Guardiola (talking from experience as I still use him)

Who are you taking from swaps?

Man of Honour
Nice team - only weak point at this stage is Guardiola (talking from experience as I still use him)

Who are you taking from swaps?

That’s why I’m getting Bakayoko to replace him, think he’ll be good with Vidal, and he’s a perfect link to Ben Yedder!

I already did the Prime Icon pack (hence Van der Sar), not sure who to go for with the remaining tokens...

Soldato
That’s why I’m getting Bakayoko to replace him, think he’ll be good with Vidal, and he’s a perfect link to Ben Yedder!

I already did the Prime Icon pack (hence Van der Sar), not sure who to go for with the remaining tokens...

Yeah good shout, from a stats perspective he should be a decent upgrade

I trialled PIM Gattuso for a few games today as he’s one of the players I’m interested in from swaps, I was quite impressed with him

Associate
18-2 now, so might be able to get the 24 wins for the 88+ pick. 88 Bruno Fernandes was my 87+ pick, not to bad will use off the bench I guess.

Soldato
From 14-1 to 16-5 it gets to the point where the pay 2 win takes over such a shame. Impossible to compete, and the goals conceded are never good goals always some form of bs that just makes me laugh. Will try for 20 again later.

Man of Honour
Yeah good shout, from a stats perspective he should be a decent upgrade

I trialled PIM Gattuso for a few games today as he’s one of the players I’m interested in from swaps, I was quite impressed with him

RTFM Nick said he's just like Vieira! No brainer as a free upgrade for Guardiola. :D

Associate
24-4 which is my best WL so far this year. Will try for Elite 2 even though its only 30k extra might as well play my final 2 games. Only got 89 Kroos as my 24 win pick which sucks, was hoping for Mbappe or at least a high sbc fodder.

Soldato
Currently 10-2 which is pretty good for my second ever FIFA 20 WL, I find it so much easier than Rivals

Oh and this just popped up, really happy as I’ve wanted Diedhiou in my squad for ages...

CB6-A7653-BADB-4-A40-B460-536-BD31-A7-DBC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom