Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Oh dear, brainiac is at it again....

Wow. Can you imagine having to work for him? He's utterly mental. The way he talks is exhausting.

And regarding the whole fish tank cleaner debate. Trump running his mouth about certain drugs unfortunately influenced some naive idiots to act upon it. It isn't really trumps fault some people are stupid.

He relayed some findings from other countries without talking to his experts . His delivery of information is horrendous.

I wouldn't spend a page arguing about that whether it's directly his fault or not. That ship has sailed. The death of the fish tank cleaner probably scared more idiots away from trying it.

Let's focus on his current behaviour.

Mental.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Calling it a Game Changer and labelling it being FDA approved and can be attained by simple prescription certainly doesn't help.

Caporegime
What a grade A ******* lunatic he is, absolutely mental with the nonsense he consistently comes out with.

I just can’t watch his briefings anymore with his stupid small hands making shapes and his small mouth constantly spewing nonsense that is beyond stupidity.

Caporegime
What a grade A ******* lunatic he is, absolutely mental with the nonsense he consistently comes out with.

I just can’t watch his briefings anymore with his stupid small hands making shapes and his small mouth constantly spewing nonsense that is beyond stupidity.

You shouldn't mock the mentally and physically disabled.

You also shouldn't vote them in as president so, moot point?

Caporegime
You shouldn't mock the mentally and physically disabled.

You also shouldn't vote them in as president so, moot point?
I’m not mocking him as he would others and has done in the past and I wouldn’t say he is physically disabled more mentally disabled with the insanity he constantly comes out with :p.

I wouldn’t have voted him in if I was American myself, which I’m not. But enough Americans voted to make him the President even though technically Hillary got more votes than he did but won due to the electoral college vote.

Caporegime
I’m not mocking him as he would others and has done in the past and I wouldn’t say he is physically disabled more mentally disabled with the insanity he constantly comes out with :p.

I wouldn’t have voted him in if I was American myself, which I’m not. But enough Americans voted to make him the President even though technically Hillary got more votes than he did but won due to the electoral college vote.

Dunno, that tiny mouth and those hands have to be some sort of deformity?

Soldato
Or the people defending him over people taking poison.

Yes, the people impacted are responsible, but it's not like they started taking random substances, Trump started the fire with his comments.

With great power comes great responsibility, he just wants the adoration and power, while being able to grift, the responsibility has never even dawned on him. I believe he's mentally incapable of understanding what the office of POTUS entails, even those that act immorally in office tend to be aware of that and hide it.

Trump is more like a dog that drags it's bum across the carpet and doesn't understand why you're not happy with the result.

Man of Honour
It does make me sad how someone so incapable / wilfully ignorant and, either way, someone so lacking in integrity, can command so much power :(

Great country - bad times.

Caporegime
Yeah. He may be a, arguably, good figurehead for business things, but to be in charge of this is truly horrific for the Americans. Im so glad its not in the UK or Sweden, although the Swedish experts are so flaky....its almost as bad.

Caporegime
Okay come clean, which one of the TDF posted this? Deuse is this you? Or maybe Tang0

Are you awake yet?

Megan and Harry leave royal family.

Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted pedophile and was close with Prince Andrew.

Research Epstein Island if you have a strong stomach.

Wiki leaks exposed Clinton and she deletes 340,000 emails.. Trump gets elected.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood’s biggest germ was arrested 3 weeks ago.. all of a sudden he got the virus?

Prince Charles & now the Queen have the “virus”, the queen fled the palace to isolate weeks ago...

All of your Hollywood favourites have the virus. Adrenochrome is your topic here.

Bill gates is pushing vaccines and he owns 15% of the WHO, which are owned by George Soros and the Rockerfellers. Don’t know them? Research them.

Google is currently uncensored and you can access this information.

Whilst you’re there, google “Adrenochrome” and start to follow the trail.

An Adrenochrome batch was made in Wuhan... how fitting....

US deployed 30,000 troops to Europe. “Oh yeh it’s for training”. Without masks or any hand sanitizer.

600 Mexican drug cartels were arrested, one of the biggest busts by the U.S... why didn’t we hear about that?

298 Saudi’s royals, lawyers and judges were arrested for corruption

3 Chinese including 1 Harvard professor were arrested by the U.S attorney for economic espionage 5 weeks ago.

Today Trump crashed the Fed bank, they bought all of the gold and now hold the keys to creating a gold back currency, removing the fiat. There is no fed banking anymore (privately owned), The fed and treasury were basically merged meaning that Trump is now the Chairman for global banking system with the people’s money. Not the rothschilds, Rockerfellers, Soros, Goldman the list goes on.

For this to be possible, the economy must be crashed. All corrupt coin needs to be drained. A 14-28 day lock down is the best way to do this and even better to distribute the money to people on government grants, payg refunds for business and ato offsets.

Believe what you want. But open your eyes beyond the virus.

Some of the worlds most powerful CEO’s have stood down.. why? This was before the crash mind you.

Multiple arrests have been made for child trafficking, human trafficking and sex abuse.. but the media is not telling you that.

What you are seeing is a war. An invisible war that Trump keeps taking about.

It’s a war between Trump and his SS against the elites, bankers and mainstream media.

Pay attention to the bigger picture. Trump has arrested and caught more pedophile and child trafficking rings in the world... but I bet you didn’t know that because the mainstream (George Soros funded media, global elite owned) make out that he’s a moron.

Trump will go down in history in the coming weeks. There is no need to panic or have fear. This whole thing is working out as it needs to for Trump and his team to remove the corruption and power that has taxed your hard earned dollar, loaded your loans and credit cards with interest and pulled wool over your eyes.

You’re going to see some big names get called out, to the point where you won’t want to believe it.

If you still believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack from Osama Bin Ladin who trained donkeys to fly cessnas, which then magically upskilled into Boeing’s and flew aluminium planes into 580m steel reinforced towers that collapsed like a deck of cards, not to mention tower 7 which was a block away but folded. (Let’s not forget the 6 seals who took Osama down that were killed in a mysterious chopper crash. RIP fellas).... you’re in for a wake up call.

This week, The big banks will go bankrupt, they are already on their knees, Income tax will go away and the elites will no longer rule you or the world.

Happy easter everybody. Follow the white Easter bunny

We’ll be back to full operation at the end of April.

Caporegime
If the corporate media aren't talking about it then then there's a good chance it could be true, I mean you have to wonder why they spent 3 years frothing non-stop about Trump-Russia collusion and spending millions on an investigation that flopped harder than a leftists dick on election day. Then there's the failed impeachment attempt that had about as much chance of succeeding as Epstein's defence lawyer, lucky he hanged himself when all of the cameras suddenly stopped working and both of the guards fell asleep at the exact same time.

Soldato
If the corporate media aren't talking about it then then there's a good chance it could be true, I mean you have to wonder why they spent 3 years frothing non-stop about Trump-Russia collusion and spending millions on an investigation that flopped harder than a leftists dick on election day. Then there's the failed impeachment attempt that had about as much chance of succeeding as Epstein's defence lawyer, lucky he hanged himself when all of the cameras suddenly stopped working and both of the guards fell asleep at the exact same time.
Complains about “corporate media” yet supports the most corrupt party who only do things for corporate interests.

Can you point me to 3 things Trump and the GOP have done that benefitted the working/middle class over the wealthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom