BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
I haven't driven my car in 3 weeks. Shouldn't matter right to leave it for 2 months? Cars are left longer on the lot by dealers.

Likely the battery will need a charge, my wife’s Mini flashed up a low battery warning as it has done under 10 miles in a couple of months and sat for 6-7 weeks.

Dealers have similar issues not unusual to get in a show room car and see the low battery warning.

Soldato
Carbon adds like 10hp per mod, surely? :p

Pure turbos, VRSF downpipes and charge pipes are all on order. Should be good for 700ish

apologies again for the misunderstanding x

have just seen pure are doing 15% off all Turbo upgrades if not too late to try and wangle that ?

Don
have just seen pure are doing 15% off all Turbo upgrades if not too late to try and wangle that ?

Cheers matey :)

Bloody typical :D I shall message CA and see if I can have a refund or additional equipment/toys to the same value, shan't set my hopes too high though. Although the shipping date is in May so maybe I'll get lucky

Soldato
Likely the battery will need a charge, my wife’s Mini flashed up a low battery warning as it has done under 10 miles in a couple of months and sat for 6-7 weeks.

Dealers have similar issues not unusual to get in a show room car and see the low battery warning.

Ah that's no good. Will be near impossible to charge the battery due to where I park.

Man of Honour
less than 9 months old and already 20% off list. oof...

M135i xDrive 5 door (F40)
Alpine White
Cloth Seats

List Price OTR £36,770
Dealer contribution £4,775
Total invoice price £31,995
BMW Contribution £1,500
Customer deposit £1,100
47 monthly...... £375.38
Plus Final GFV... £15,192.20
3.9% APR Based on 8000 miles pa

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Not a fan of black grilles, keep it chrome although on modern BMWs the grilles may as well be the entire front end they're that big so makes little difference I guess. In the olden days black grille slats meant it was a 4cyl engine whilst chrome reserved for the 6. Those were nice little touches. Now even a x20d has exhausts on each side and everything else with only the engine noise and boot badge (unless deleted) to tell you what it is. Not even the brakes will give it away since you can get the M Performance big brake option on even the lowest models as I saw not long ago on 2 cars around town lol.

Personally not a fan of carbon front end bits either as I have a carbon fibre air scoop for my intake at the moment. It's a small item that just sits in the brake duct but the amount of stone chips it picks up and gets its lacquer damaged by is just insane so can only imagine the state of everything else that is CF on the front end on a car that gets regularly on the motorways and fast winding roads. I did consider replacing it but at £200+ for a new one from Evolve.... I'll stick to the battle scarred one lol.

Back
Top Bottom