*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Sunset Overdrive going for £7.49 on Steam and Microsoft Store.
I've read that it's single player only now but is there still a decent game there?

As already mentioned some may still have their Epic Store Christmas £10 off coupon even if you've used it before.
With coupon:
Journey To The Savage Planet for £4.39
or
Outer Wilds for £9.99

I might take a punt on Outer Wilds, been a while since I played a game with a good story.

Outer Wilds is only £4.88 on my Epic account and savage planet £3.90 :p

Soldato
Anyone know of cheapest place to purchase resident evil 3 remake ? cheapest place i found was £33.57 but if there is a even cheaper price even better than that possibly with VPN then let me know. ;)

Associate
Anyone know of cheapest place to purchase resident evil 3 remake ? cheapest place i found was £33.57 but if there is a even cheaper price even better than that possibly with VPN then let me know. ;)

searched around but couldnt find any cheaper, next cheapest is cdkeys @ £34.99

Soldato
On PC?
If it is , even I might be able to finish a game in 3 months though 10 years is my record, Final Fantasy VII on the same save file. :D

No.

It's on Game Pass for Xbox, but not for PC. I believe the PC version is an EGS exclusive. Sunset Overdrive is on Game Pass for PC though.

Soldato
Shorter than the original ?

According to this site yes.

How Long Is Resident Evil 3 Remake?
If you're playing on the standard difficulty setting, fully exploring every area, and backtracking for items you might have missed, Resident Evil 3 will take around six hours to beat.

If you skip on items and play on the Assisted difficulty level, however, your playthrough could be much shorter. The opposite can be said of harder difficulties, where you're likely to extend your play time through deaths and having to repeat sections of the game.

Once you've completed the game you'll get access to a shop full of unlockables, find out more in our All Shop Unlocks guide.

Personally I am going to hold off on this until it drops into the sub £15 area.

Associate
How much :eek: £7.94 here without using the coupon :p
When you replied to my post I took it as just good natured banter but I'm now not sure what point you're trying to make by continuing to say it's cheaper for you and nothing else.
Not trying to make a big deal, just wondering if I'm missing something.

Soldato
When you replied to my post I took it as just good natured banter but I'm now not sure what point you're trying to make by continuing to say it's cheaper for you and nothing else.
Not trying to make a big deal, just wondering if I'm missing something.

Regional pricing. Argentinian Epic store is great to buy from.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone know where I can grab a steam key for doom eternal at sub £40? Rather grab this for steam than the Bethesda launcher if possible.

cdkeys have it £27.99
gamivo have it £27.01

both of them are bethesda keys

the only steam one i found is from kinguin using a discount code and still £51 (which is more than from steam themself)

Soldato
Not sure that's even possible. All the reseller keys will be for Bethesda's launcher.

cdkeys have it £27.99
gamivo have it £27.01

both of them are bethesda keys

the only steam one i found is from kinguin using a discount code and still £51 (which is more than from steam themself)

Yeah that's what I am finding on my searches. Getting a Bethesda one can be done pretty cheaply compared to a steam key which is alarmingly expensive even for a new game. :(
Most games I pick up are ususalyl under £30 and while I don't mind paying a bit more for something worthwhile when things hit the £40's and above thats where I draw the line.

I have bought only one game on the bethesda launcher and it's one I'll always regret (Fallout 76) so there's no reason for me to add more games to that launcher unless it was some kind of exclusive.

Ah well, ill keep searching. ta guys.

Back
Top Bottom