Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Ok fixed MY 'shaders' issue. Turn Bullguard and AMD game optimizers off and runs perfect instantly!

So if you are having issues try that.

Last edited:
Soldato
Damascus = you really need to do more with your life.
Morning exercise, shopping, lunch then COD. Not much else to do really!
The battle-pass is essentially a season. Whatever you unlock, you get to keep. But whatever you don't unlock you wont get a chance to get again. So if you bought the Battle-Pass you'd get everything up until the level you are on the battlepass. Assuming you didn't get to rank 100 of the BP then the bits you missed out on, you wont get. I think the new weapons were the AR, SMG and the Shotgun. But I don't think you need the BP for it

Then when S3 starts a new Battle Pass begins and you start from 0 again. You'd then have to spend another 1000CP to get access to the 'paid for' stuff as part of that battle pass. So no you don't lose the content you paid for but you lose the content you didn't reach.

I've had a rude awaking. After getting the LMG class platinum over the course of the last 3 days I've now decided to do the snipers (every other weapon type apart from Rockets, the shield and the knife are now completed) and I realise they're going to take me ages. At least until I get used to how they play in the game. If anything this lockdown has made it so I may well just go for Damascus as I've completed 33/43 weapons to gold but seems I've left the hardest to last

Thanks, i'll not bother then. I was thinking as i'm spending more time on COD than I usually would I might aswell get the Battlepass for the "new weapons" I bet they are blueprints for weapons I already have access to.

Snipers are great fun. Think im on about level 60 with the HDR. Shoothouse is one of my favourites, straight down the middle of the map. That and the big bridge level
I was playing a game on Battle Royale yesterday, I was on one roof with my upgraded HDR and another guy was on another roof maybe 2 or 3 km away. I zoomed right in (12x i think) and still could only just seem him from the glint. We spend a few mins taking pop shots at each other. I heard the bullets whizzing past but non hit me, probably the same for him. I'm suprised the console aimbot didnt take over like a homing missile

Would love Battle Royale with K&M players only. Aim assist is cheating in my opinion

Associate
Came across my first cheater tonight. The guy managed to lazer the 2 randoms I was playing with just after I bought them both back. Didn't think anything of it initially as it can be easy to do. However once I got them back again it happened again. I then got killed by the dude.

I then spectated the dude and straight away the cheat was obvious. The dude was shooting (With iron sites) across the map (You couldn't see anybosy it was so far) and slaughtering people. Some sort of aim lock hack I assume.

Soldato
Console players are such campers in Warzone.
A guy who killed me whilst hiding stood in a bath stayed there for about 5 minutes. He killed me and I came 83rd. He then moved downstairs and hid under some stairs and stayed there until there were 10 players left
I had to laugh when somoene ran it, he hit him once with a shotgun but didnt kill him, then threw some thermite, missed and went slowly around a corder but the wrong way around the corner and got a shotgun to the head :D All that waiting for nothing, $2500 and 10 players left

Associate
A guy who killed me whilst hiding stood in a bath stayed there for about 5 minutes. He killed me and I came 83rd. He then moved downstairs and hid under some stairs and stayed there until there were 10 players left
I had to laugh when somoene ran it, he hit him once with a shotgun but didnt kill him, then threw some thermite, missed and went slowly around a corder but the wrong way around the corner and got a shotgun to the head :D All that waiting for nothing, $2500 and 10 players left
Lol sounds about right

Soldato

Can you blame them? The majority of console players dont stand a chance against mouse players in any given direct toe to toe fight (or even ranged combat really). So tactically laying low and ambushing players is a good shout.

Granted it can be annoying sometimes but it isnt really a fair fight in the first place is it?

Let them them have their moment of glory. :)

And in before auto aim comments. Give me a mouse and keyboard over console auto aim any day of the week.

(I play on both platforms and auto aim is no substitute for the speed and accuracy of a mouse)

Soldato
Can you blame them? The majority of console players dont stand a chance against mouse players in any given direct toe to toe fight (or even ranged combat really). So tactically laying low and ambushing players is a good shout.

Granted it can be annoying sometimes but it isnt really a fair fight in the first place is it?

Let them them have their moment of glory. :)

And in before auto aim comments. Give me a mouse and keyboard over console auto aim any day of the week.

(I play on both platforms and auto aim is no substitute for the speed and accuracy of a mouse)

In the normal game, I find PC player camp more. I hate playing against console players though as the aim tracking and aim assist is just insane. I watched a kill feed where the guy tracked me through a car as I was trying to get cover.

However, if I disable crossplay it takes a lot longer to get in a match.

Soldato
Cheats/hackers are horrendous in this game at the moment.

This afternoon couldn't get a game without at least one being there!...

Free to play has brought in hordes of them sadly. Hopefully now the offer is over, it will be less.

And I hope that Activision take a stand and do something about it soon. But yea, the past month I've come across a number of them.

Caporegime
Cheats/hackers are horrendous in this game at the moment.

This afternoon couldn't get a game without at least one being there!...

I was in this house and being fired upon and then all of a sudden a flash bang went off in my room. I jumped out the window, went through two buildings and hid behind this tree. He came out the building and went straight to my position, BANG - DEAD.

Spawned in the Sky with a parachute and the instant I spawned in, the same guy killed me.

Got a good landing finally on the next round, rapid fire bang bang dead, same guy.

VICTORK something something, russian picture

Caporegime
More cheaters and yet again Russian!

I was walking forward with our squad mates and had the heart beat monitor telling me if anyone was near by. I had three dots picked up on my radar, then all of a sudden those three dots that just started appearing at the front of my radar, appeared right next to me and killed both squad mates through the warehouse wall. It came across as a speed hack as there was no way all those three enemies was able to get around a warehouse without being picked up by my radar for their movements. :mad::mad:

Had no problem with the game since it's first launch, but it's been really bad since the weekend just gone!

Associate
More cheaters and yet again Russian!

I was walking forward with our squad mates and had the heart beat monitor telling me if anyone was near by. I had three dots picked up on my radar, then all of a sudden those three dots that just started appearing at the front of my radar, appeared right next to me and killed both squad mates through the warehouse wall. It came across as a speed hack as there was no way all those three enemies was able to get around a warehouse without being picked up by my radar for their movements. :mad::mad:

Had no problem with the game since it's first launch, but it's been really bad since the weekend just gone!

Interesting you mentioning potential speed hack as I had a round where a Russian named player was moving around at top speed all over the map. I couldn't get a bead on him with my sniper and he ran around like a maniac.

Back
Top Bottom