OcUK Pub Quiz

Soldato
OP
I've signed up for kahoot. We could do a pro one, which gives us up to 50 people with a 7 day trial so we can do it and I don't have to pay the 240quid yearly fee if I cancel then! Just need to get the questions/ date rules sorted etc.

Soldato
Everyone submits one question, so everyone gets at least one right and feels better about themselves? :D

I'm in for the quiz, even if I'll get like zero of any of the sport questions unless they're all some reasonably common cricketing questions :p

Soldato
Everyone submits one question, so everyone gets at least one right and feels better about themselves? :D

I'm in for the quiz, even if I'll get like zero of any of the sport questions unless they're all some reasonably common cricketing questions :p

Sport and geography is all i'll be good at :p

I'm definitely up for it though!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
What day would people prefer it? And time of day? I need to make sure we agree on a time / date so I can then click the free 7 day trial and then schedule it and cancel it all in before I get charged :D

Evening would be best for me for work, happy to have it something like this Friday 8pm?

Commissario
What day would people prefer it? And time of day? I need to make sure we agree on a time / date so I can then click the free 7 day trial and then schedule it and cancel it all in before I get charged :D

Evening would be best for me for work, happy to have it something like this Friday 8pm?
Go for Saturday IMO.

Soldato
I've signed up for kahoot. We could do a pro one, which gives us up to 50 people with a 7 day trial so we can do it and I don't have to pay the 240quid yearly fee if I cancel then! Just need to get the questions/ date rules sorted etc.

myquiz.org allows 100 players on the free package. Judging from the message on their homepage they may look to be changing their plans on the 15th April. They say existing subscribers won't be affected.

Soldato

I'm all for paid ones, but for a lot of people right now, money will be extremely tight! I've got to be careful with every cent I spend right now myself, and I don't consider myself struggling yet. but with being locked down indefinitely, none of us know when we'll be earning a living again, it could be 3-4 months yet, in which case, I definitely can't afford to be wasting £5 on a quiz. Sorry, i'm just trying to be sensible atm.

Back
Top Bottom