Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What do you think of the people on your side that keep repeating the same proven lies such as the Trump working with Russians/Putin's puppet debunked conspiracy

Is it debunked? We still don't know if he has borrowed money from Russia. He has lied so many times about Russia, his contacts, how many times he's been and how many days he's stayed. He lied about building a hotel there for months before the election and years after. If he indeed does owe money in Russia then he is compromised.

Soldato
Nothing was debunked, Trump was not exonerated.

Bottom line is you are balls deep in an administration that is the most corrupt in living memory.

Technically he was, he was acquitted. In order to be exonerated you need to be convicted of a crime, then have that conviction overturned. But since they can't charge him with a crime, let alone convict him, he's acquitted

Is it debunked? We still don't know if he has borrowed money from Russia. He has lied so many times about Russia, his contacts, how many times he's been and how many days he's stayed. He lied about building a hotel there for months before the election and years after. If he indeed does owe money in Russia then he is compromised.

How many times do we need to repost Mueller's conclusion that there was no Russian cooperation. All their attempted intel traps and meeting setups was to make a case and the suggestion he was conspiring, it was all smoke to start an investigation in the hope to get him on an obstruction impeachment charge. And that's a big part of what Durham is looking at, why did the persist with the Russia crap into his Presidency when they knew so early on it was BS. If the FISA's were invalid, then everything built on top of that thereafter (Mueller) is highly highly illegal.

Every single one of the 29 FISA's they had on people around him has now been proven to be illegal, meaning there was no FBI evidence to support the validity of any of the claims in the warrants

Last edited:
Soldato
Move on from the impeachment that deuse said would never happen and give some opinion on trumps recent press conference's and his behavior with Dr Fauci.

Id be interested in seeing what you actually think of all the things that the rest of us can't seem to get over.

Soldato
Technically he was, he was acquitted. In order to be exonerated you need to be convicted of a crime, then have that conviction overturned. But since they can't charge him with a crime, let alone convict him, he's acquitted

How many times do we need to repost Mueller's conclusion that there was no Russian cooperation. All their attempted intel traps and meeting setups was to make a case and the suggestion he was conspiring, it was all smoke to start an investigation in the hope to get him on an obstruction impeachment charge. And that's a big part of what Durham is looking at, why did the persist with the Russia crap into his Presidency when they knew so early on it was BS. If the FISA's were invalid, then everything built on top of that thereafter (Mueller) is highly highly illegal.

Every single one of the 29 FISA's they had on people around him has now been proven to be illegal, meaning there was no FBI evidence to support the validity of any of the claims in the warrants

Haha that is such a biased twist of what the Mueller report said. Also Mueller never followed the money. You have no idea what Durham is going to conclude, none of us do. That is not what the FISA report said at all. You really do spout some CT rubbish. All this illegal activity, an AG that does Trump's bidding and how many indictments?

Soldato
That person more stupid then a bunch of rocks. But lets look at the facts. Taken from the CDC

"Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year."

I've never seen him do silly videos on that.....
You just can't speak critically of anyone on 'your side' can you?

Have you got some clips of people downplaying flu saying it's nothing more than a cold or saying it's a hoax? No because they're all saying that you should go get a flu jab...

I'm sure if there were people on national TV making comments like that then he would make a video.

Anyway, I hope that Fox News is sued off the air or at least enough to remove Hannity, Watters, Pirro, Carlson (although he's said a couple of sensible things recently) etc. They lie and ******** for 'views' and it's going to get a lot of people killed.

Soldato
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/05/...greement/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Trump has an ulterior motive for pushing this.

I can think of either monetary reasons, and we're talking about the biggest grifter out there.

The other is that he believes he will be proclaimed a genius saviour of the world for his foresight in the face of all science. We know he's an idiotic, science denying narcissist.

My money's on both.

Who's the conspiracy nut now... Where's the motive?

It's a generic drug and no longer under patent meaning that anyone can make it, and when anyone can make it, the cheapest one wins meaning that there's very little profit to be made

The guy is a narcissist yes, he likes to come out with things he knows is right early on, in the hope people call him out on it, only for him to prove people wrong later so he can say look at me I was right. Gains politically from this.

The "Obama wire tapped me!" tweet is a good example of this

Last edited:
Man of Honour
see you say that and then I wake up this morning and it appears Trump’s administration is buying from a company Novartis. The same company that paid Cohen 1.2m for access to Trump.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QG2DU

perhaps this is all innocent but his obsession when his medical advisors are telling people there is no solid evidence yet is odd. Although he’s an idiot so there is that.

I get a 403 error with that link.

But the point remains - there is no financial angle here. The drug is off patent globally so the profit margin on it is miniscule. The only commercial way to produce it is in huge quantities and Indian drug manufacturers already have that covered. However, the Indian government recently announced that all exports of it are banned, effective immediately. So Trump's administration is seeking an alternative source and negotiating with the Indian government for an exception to be made for them. Which is what they should be doing. I'm sure that if they weren't doing it you'd work that into your conspiracy beliefs somehow.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
I get a 403 error with that link.

But the point remains - there is no financial angle here. The drug is off patent globally so the profit margin on it is miniscule. The only commercial way to produce it is in huge quantities and Indian drug manufacturers already have that covered. However, the Indian government recently announced that all exports of it are banned, effective immediately. So Trump's administration is seeking an alternative source and negotiating with the Indian government for an exception to be made for them. Which is what they should be doing. I'm sure that if they weren't doing it you'd work that into your conspiracy beliefs somehow.

this is America of course there is a financial angle. Have you seen how much they have to pay for insulin?

I’m not saying he or his family have or are looking to profit from this drug, although I have no doubt that if they could they would. His obsession with it though is odd, maybe he has just been convinced by one of his cooky friends that is indeed the cure, maybe he is just desperate for something to hold on to. He really should leave the medicine to the medical professionals though.

Soldato
LA doctor sees significant success in prescribing the malaria drug in combination with zinc to treat patients with sever symptoms of COVID-19

https://abc7.com/health/la-doctor-seeing-success-with-hydroxychloroquine-to-treat-covid-19/6079864/

This is what we're dealing with, and with some people in this forum

People with so much unbridled hate for Trump, they'd rather see people die than admit he was right about something

hRvPTDL.png
LA doctor sees significant success in prescribing the malaria drug in combination with zinc to treat patients with sever symptoms of COVID-19

https://abc7.com/health/la-doctor-seeing-success-with-hydroxychloroquine-to-treat-covid-19/6079864/

This is what we're dealing with, and with some people in this forum

People with so much unbridled hate for Trump, they'd rather see people die than admit he was right about something

hRvPTDL.png

no we want the medicine to be left to the professionals. Not a grifter like Trump. He is the only one up there pushing this as a treatment. He is surrounded by experts who are all advising caution but he presses ahead. I don’t care if it’s Trump or Boris or Biden doing this. Unless they are a doctor or they have the medical professionals next to them backing up what they are saying stop pushing unproven treatments.

Soldato
Yes, Trump's probably seen enough to think it might have a chance to catch on and people get better from it, so if it works he'll look like a hero. It's why he keeps saying it

Soldato
The guy is a narcissist yes, he likes to come out with things he knows is right early on, in the hope people call him out on it, only for him to prove people wrong later so he can say look at me I was right. Gains politically from this.

The "Obama wire tapped me!" tweet is a good example of this
Things he *thinks* are right. Don't forget that Trump keeps saying that he doesn't know if hydroxychloroquine will work, he just keeps touting it and saying "what have you got to lose". Quite a lot, actually.

It's an incredibly dangerous thing for him to do. What happens when he's wrong? Like almost everything he said about COVID-19 until recently. Lots of people have died and are going to die because he played the whole thing down early on.

People around me aren't taking it seriously and are still going about their days as usual because of what people like Trump, Fox News, etc have said.

Last edited:
Soldato
It sounded like he was actually giving out useful information today and not waffling. His responses to questions are just waffle and attacks. He can't handle anything negative being said and genuinely believes that his response has been perfect.

He fired Captain Crozier because it looks weak. Seriously? He said something along the lines of "it's a nuclear powered carrier which isn't weak and him writing a letter is weak" so he fired him. Stable genius...

Soldato
Sat in the White House Press room and president of the White House Press Association. Yep he is clearly never going to make it :rolleyes: The reason Trump lashed out? Because he was asked about the HSS IG report that says hospitals across the nation face dire shortages. Thin skinned man child once again can't hear anything but praise without lashing out. He's probably wondering which form of execution his mate Kim Jong-un would use to deal with these petulant journalists who have the audacity to do anything but praise Dear Leader at his White House rallies.

Last edited:
Soldato
He lashed out because when Trump asked him when the IG was appointed he said in January this year, but then he later said she's been in government under Obama. Technically she was appointed under the Obama admin, and has been the acting IG since January

So he wasn't outright lying, but he was trying to make it seem that it was the Trump admin that first appointed her and obviously Trump didn't like that

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom