Huel: The Future of Food ..

Caporegime
Nearly a month without any Huel now but have ordered some unflavoured/unsweetened v3.0 and the little flavour boosts to try out. I've been eating porridge for breakfast and found it quite filling but obviously not as nutritious. The Black edition doesn't have any oats in it so I'm hoping v3.0 will keep me full for longer than an hour.

Caporegime
Mmm, really liking the Huel v3.0 powder compared to the Black edition. It doesn't have that janky stevia aftertaste that I wasn't keen on. Flavour boost not really doing much though, it's very subtle.

Soldato
Anyone got a referral code they care to share? Thinking this would be a handy thing to have in the cupboard if the state of supermarket shelves stay as they are!

Also, do they tend to discount often, or is £50 for 2 bags the normal rate?

Soldato
Anyone got a referral code they care to share? Thinking this would be a handy thing to have in the cupboard if the state of supermarket shelves stay as they are!

Also, do they tend to discount often, or is £50 for 2 bags the normal rate?

I've sent you one in Trust. They don’t often discount other than clearing old stock but it’s 10% cheaper to buy on subscription even if you immediately cancel it.

Soldato
Mmm, really liking the Huel v3.0 powder compared to the Black edition. It doesn't have that janky stevia aftertaste that I wasn't keen on. Flavour boost not really doing much though, it's very subtle.

I've been on Huel since v1 days. This new v3 seems to be the nicest. The berry flavour tastes a lot more natural. I worry that they will stop making the original vanilla at some point though as it doesn't look like new customers can buy it.

Associate
I had a really difficult time with Huel. I ended up selling on the second bag. It would take me about 4 hours to drink one because I just couldn't get past the taste. That was the 2.3 vanilla but it just tasted like eating sand to me! I find just meal prepping 7 days worth of chicken has been much more beneficial to me.

Soldato
I've been on Huel since v1 days. This new v3 seems to be the nicest. The berry flavour tastes a lot more natural. I worry that they will stop making the original vanilla at some point though as it doesn't look like new customers can buy it.
They said they couldn't make original to v3 recipe. So once the 2.3 is gone that's it isn't it. Was by far my favourite.

Soldato
I'm doing 3/4 unflavoured + 1/4 vanilla with V3. Any more than that and the vanilla and sweetener get too much. Still mixing in some extra fruit when possible as well, either banana or apple

Caporegime
Nearly half way through my little pack of flavour boosts. They aren't really doing much with the U/U product. Maybe they need to be added to a vanilla base for more taste. That'll have to be the next order. Mint choc is the best so far.

Caporegime
Nearly half way through my little pack of flavour boosts. They aren't really doing much with the U/U product. Maybe they need to be added to a vanilla base for more taste. That'll have to be the next order. Mint choc is the best so far.

I've been adding them to vanilla and they work very well, especially salted caramel.

Back
Top Bottom