***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Plus I have a backlog of alternative kits to build, first a few small Sembo cars; I was impressed with the quality of the 911 I did a few months back so ordered more.
Sembo701710Mustang.jpg
Well I finished the small Mustang, can't recommend this kit. Like the other Sembo kits the quality of the blocks and instructions are great but this model itself is just too delicate, my lad can just look at it and it will fall apart. It's a pullback car so if this hits anything it will be falling to pieces.

Made a start on the larger Hoonigan Mustang, this looks like its going to be a much more enjoyable build.

Caporegime
Just ordered the Friends set, just because it will be discontinued soon and prices will shoot up (Big Bang Theory set is £180 now!) Also pre-ordered the Mario set!

I've got 5 copies of the saturn v. And it's already up to 180 ish on ebay. Its not even long been sold out!

How much was it retail?

Caporegime
Done the Friends set with LED lighting. I’ll get some pics up when I can.

I saw them on Amazon, it looks a little untidy? Tbh, I don't want to build it yet, what I want actually is the new Minions one....that looks cool!

I've got 5 copies of the saturn v. And it's already up to 180 ish on ebay. Its not even long been sold out!

How much was it retail?

I think it was like £89.99 or £109.99.

Soldato
I paid £109 for mine. I waited for it to come on offer for ages and when it did, it sold out instantly and I missed it. Then it went to end of life and I didn't want to chance it disappearing and me missing out on it so I grabbed one at full retail.

Caporegime
Just ordered the Friends set, just because it will be discontinued soon and prices will shoot up (Big Bang Theory set is £180 now!) Also pre-ordered the Mario set!
I managed to get all my Saturn Vs for £89 with a free Women of Nasa kit with each, which i sold for £25 each :D
Wow.
Already looking at over 100 profit on that !

Back
Top Bottom