Project Whurple - White/Purple Watercooled Build - Changes to 3d printer build!!

Man of Honour
OP
Lick them? urgh no you gotto suck them kinds of sweets lol.

I'm sorry that we have to disagree on such matters. Everybody knows that once you pop a Haribo in for this sucking you speak of that it is game over. The lick on the other hand, haribo never fully enters the mouth and as a result no swallowing takes place. Simple anatomical logistics really. :D

Man of Honour
OP
Just put actual little fish in there

For fear of some sort of animal cruelty fine I better refrain :)

Aww I thought they would add to the fizz of the cooling fluid.

Please see below for full scientific testing of your theory.

Vince is the man to try it. Doubt it will cause a fizz though! lol

There should be something that causes a pop inside the tanks like the old sweet popping candy! Ha Ha!

You will see my friend! Some testing has been done. The results of which were largely as expected.

While you lot were up in here messing about I was getting on with some proper scientific testing! Below I present to you my findings. The first image is simply the Mr Ghandi guest feature. That chair has been properly claimed while I am in that room now. Otherwise if im in here its on my lap.

As you can see proper setup going:

Then below I do a load of mixing things with largely poor results:

Now the real testing starts, and yes I know its not a haribo and that's because we ate them.

What did we get? Thermonuclear reaction of utter devastation? Nope. Just an inedible sweet, and I quite like them space ship ones as well :(

In conclusion the best way to get a better purple is to start off with purple and add about 3 drops of the red for about yay much liquid, starting off with white although entertaining will simply give you some grey or nasty brown if you mix in the red and the blue. The blue on its own however is pretty cool. I will be using the purple and adding a small amount of red which will get me close to the purple I want but will still mean, many, many shades of purple.

As for what we all really want to know horibo (or any other confectionery) in your coolant probably wont look cool and may reduce cooling effect. It also doesn't make any sort of cool reaction.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
oh @Vince @Vince @Vince.... did you not do predictions at school for science? I could have predicted and even give you a conclusion before you started that experiment lol

Then answer me this sir, how does one mix the perfect purple?

Booo, they are barely more than just plants with eyes

Loving the Johnny ball experiments though

Plants with eyes? whats plants with eyes? man can I have some of whatever you having. Make it a double!

Soldato
Sweets in coolant lol
Not sure how we got to that point :rolleyes:
But coolant is basically water not going to react much
Put pepsi in and drop a mint in there :D:D
And no don't try it
But have actually seen in the past some guy with fish in a reservoir
Probably can't find the video of it though

Back
Top Bottom