Story behind your forum username?

Man of Honour
I've been Tombstone in online games for 2 decades, chances are that if you see a Tombstone or TombstoneUK in a game, its quite likely to be me. For a long while people used to think it was some sort of homage to the Undertaker from WWE because of his Tombstone move but its actually got nothing to do with that and is infact entirely to do with Tombstone, Arizona

Associate
Ninco is a Spanish slot car manufacturer and simply adopted.

For online gaming yonks ago - used to use the suitably macho tag Scaramanga; I got called all sorts of names when playing, people could not type my tag quickly (to this day I cant). Now use Jamie/Ninco so I recognise when I am being bollocked for ballsing up some mission. :p

Following me inheriting my old man's Scalextric set, I used to collect Scalextric for a while, mainly the early stuff. Ninco was a later brand I liked to collect.

Don't collect so much now, like all hobbies its very cyclic, I used to collect retro toys particularly those of which I grew up with, Star Wars (original Kenner products) slotcars and Tamiya to name a few.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom