Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

Soldato
I thought it was crap.
Seem like they tried to string out a few non stories to pad it all out.
I couldn't work out the time lines either, felt like at one point he was in jail then not, and that guy said he lost all the footage in the fire, so then where did all of the footage we saw come from.
Didn't like it.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Apart from a few timeline issues and dragging of a few non stories I liked it.

Kinda sad to see where he started from to where he ended up, can't help but feel he was framed for that hire for murder by the new zoo owner who by the way is one slimey SOB.

Baskin is not a nice person either but I don't see how she could have killed her husband though.

Soldato
Am four episodes into this and the jumping around is abit jarring, so far I find it hard to believe Joe abused any of the animals.

In fact everything Carole Baskin is saying she has done herself e.g. breed them, buy them and sell them on at times

Her cages look worse than his in shots it's showed so far.

I'll reserve full judgement to the end of course but Baskin seems slimey as hell to me, add to the fact she claims to know nothing about husband as well which I call bs on

Soldato
Finished this last night, my views have changed to some degree.

I get and see why Joe was put in prison that being said how Jeff Lowe and Glover got away with no hail time or any form of punishment is insane considering all involved

Still think Baskin is no angel but has social media on her side

Caporegime
enjoyed it. was a change. some weird stuff. some funny stuff. baskin deffo involved in some way with some shizzle. obviously anyone can make anything look a certain way depending on how its filmed. people obviously did police informants to get away with nothing.

Associate
I've watched it and didn't really see what all the fuss was about, thought it was a bit drawn out.

The main people they focused on all seemed a bit dodgy in their own way and were probably all as guilty as each other in certain regards, how it was only Joe that ended up jailed was odd.

Caporegime
Am four episodes into this and the jumping around is abit jarring, so far I find it hard to believe Joe abused any of the animals.

I'll reserve full judgement to the end of course but Baskin seems slimey as hell to me, add to the fact she claims to know nothing about husband as well which I call bs on

Well there's a scene where he literally drags a newborn tiger away from it's mother under a metal fence.
And a scene where he nearly shoots a tiger in the face that attacks him.

Caporegime
Got one more episode to watch but so far it’s absolutely nuts with what is going on.

Honestly every single one of them is a complete utter scumbag. Joe is nuts as it is but the others including that Baskins woman are just as insane as Joe.
Hey cool cats and kittens...**** me how cringey can she be??
That Lowe dude should be in prison too along with his cohorts.

Absolutely insane bunch of them. And tbh Joe along with Baskin should all be charged with animal cruelty. How does she get away with it and Joe doesn’t.

Caporegime
I thought it was a bit crap and they were all a bunch on unlikeables

Ha, I am glad I am not the only one.

I REALLY struggled to watch it, I stopped half way through Episode 2 because I found them all to be crazies hypocrites. I went back to watch more from people's glowing reviews but had to stop again half way through middle of Ep3...

It's just so bad, and I couldn't care less what happens to them.

Soldato
Got one more episode to watch but so far it’s absolutely nuts with what is going on.

Honestly every single one of them is a complete utter scumbag. Joe is nuts as it is but the others including that Baskins woman are just as insane as Joe.
Hey cool cats and kittens...**** me how cringey can she be??
That Lowe dude should be in prison too along with his cohorts.

Absolutely insane bunch of them. And tbh Joe along with Baskin should all be charged with animal cruelty. How does she get away with it and Joe doesn’t.
Media power is how Baskin got away with it, she was very clever with way she used it compared to Joe.

But I agree on every other point. I sensei if Joe does get out early it will lead to the rest getting time or some form of punishment at least

OcUK Staff
I enjoyed watching it, mainly because it was a bit all mental and I couldn't really believe what we happening as it went on. - Apparently there is a bonus episode coming out this week, but I have no idea what date/time, anyone know?

Associate
I enjoyed it just for how insane it all was, like the sheer hypocrisy involved from everyone etc. They should all probably be in jail for something along the way and the fact that such nutters exist in the world was entertainment in itself. The fact that animals have to suffer at their hands though was truly sad.

Associate
Enjoyed it. Understand both sides really. Seems most of them only started doing it for the love of the animals but as usual the greed kicks in and just becomes about the money.

Interesting watch though

Soldato
Watching it at the moment, bit strange and as people have mentioned (wife also said it) Baskin was exploiting animals as well as Joe so she's no different

Back
Top Bottom