Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Asia worked for me, just left it for 5 mins and getting pretty decent rates now!

Same here, had to reboot battle net a dozen times, was getting less than dial up for 2 mins and now descent speed (Asia). I had to redownload the game from Americas a week ago, I presume wherever the euro server is they don’t have anyone working there right now which is fair enough but they could do a better job of advertising to people they can try the other regions.

Man of Honour
I'm at a whopping 450 KB/s using the Asia trick, up from 20 KB/s using Americas, and a big fat zero using Europe

EDIT - Nevermind, switched back to Europe and getting 45 MB/s now which is more like it

Associate
Sorry those who added me, i've had a spring clean as a bunch of mates added me

This happened on my first quad game of Battle Royale!

Also, there was no white flashing which I usually only saw on the end when solo/team were choppered out the Warzone

Must have camped a lot to have such few kills :p

Caporegime
OP
The joy of modern internet. Latest update was downloaded and ready to play within 10-15 mins. New large cut scene, bugs fixed, new game modes whats not to like.
Game patches in the past have taken a lot longer than 10-15 mins to download and install for me (less GB/MB but slower internet 10-20 years ago)

I've yet to play this game despite owning it for a few months, downloaded a 107 gig patch last night and now another multi gig one tonight. Farcical. Have games really got that complex or have devs got really lazy with how they distribute patches?

C64

C64

Soldato
I've yet to play this game despite owning it for a few months, downloaded a 107 gig patch last night and now another multi gig one tonight. Farcical. Have games really got that complex or have devs got really lazy with how they distribute patches?
the games 80gb + yesterdays patch was 12gb
warzone is great but it's starting to be overran by esp wallhackers no recoilers and aimbotters
was aimbotted 5 times last night by chinese names

Soldato
I can't believe this. The game was working fine for a couple of days. So today I finally got my cousin and friend to play Warzone with me. We joined a squad with one random so there was 4 of us in party and this is what happened:

I crashed to desktop using RTX 2080 8GB
My cousin crashed to desktop using GTX 1070 8GB
My friends computer hung/crashed and he had to restart his PC (This happened twice on both attempts) - using an old AMD R9 290
The 4th guy was left to play alone.

I've spent two weeks trying to convince my cousin and friend to play Warzone with me because we play Apex every night and I love Warzone so much. We finally try to play it and this is what happens.

All three of us crash, we can't workout why or how to fix it.

Has anyone got any ideas? Please can you offer some advice?

Soldato
I can't believe this. The game was working fine for a couple of days. So today I finally got my cousin and friend to play Warzone with me. We joined a squad with one random so there was 4 of us in party and this is what happened:

I crashed to desktop using RTX 2080 8GB
My cousin crashed to desktop using GTX 1070 8GB
My friends computer hung/crashed and he had to restart his PC (This happened twice on both attempts) - using an old AMD R9 290
The 4th guy was left to play alone.

I've spent two weeks trying to convince my cousin and friend to play Warzone with me because we play Apex every night and I love Warzone so much. We finally try to play it and this is what happens.

All three of us crash, we can't workout why or how to fix it.

Has anyone got any ideas? Please can you offer some advice?

What have you found so far / anything attempted?

I've only had one crash so far playing COD MW since around release. This was when I played Warzone and I was using outdated Nvidia drivers

Associate
really not enjoying the new update, only play as duos. 3 person squad was manageable but quad squads now just seems overwhelming in all situations.
I am also worried about this. I play duo with my son and we can manage three person teams just about, but quads are going to decimate us. Why not just have a massive deathmatch? It seems pointless to penalise people who want to work in smaller squads. Where will it end up? 5 person teams? 8? 10?

Back
Top Bottom