Watercooled Case Gallery

Associate
I know it's a bit gloomy but I like it being a little darker in the case with the smoked glass.

wI1QWGA.jpg

Associate
I've had my NZXT H700 case modified and it's dropped GPU and CPU temps by at least 10c.

2080 ti is now in the mid 40's with an ai overclock (380W bios) and the 9900K hasn't gone over 60 in games @ 5Ghz.

Running fans on the silent setting in the bios.

I love the case but the airflow isn't the best.

I tried lots of different configurations before taking drastic action.

yEtigb2.jpg Gtq8ZtM.jpg

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the CAD file? I've discovered it's less than ideal, too. Particularly the top panel / rad / fans.

Associate
Hello! Yes i used the following sites cad file:

https://medium.com/@rodrigoatprism/modding-the-phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx-case-for-air-flow-5aec40fe0793

It's for a different case but was used as a guide.

But it will need more custom work since the inside of the panel has a big plastic piece that also needs to be cut as well.

I gave the two panels to a metal cutting place. It's not a perfect job as I think he cut it by hand rather than use a laser cutter.

Does the job though! Although I may advise just getting a different case for the next build if you don't want the hassle.

I was looking at the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv airflow edition that looks pretty much the same.

I committed myself to this case for a while now though and it's much better now :)

Associate
Hello! Yes i used the following sites cad file:

https://medium.com/@rodrigoatprism/modding-the-phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx-case-for-air-flow-5aec40fe0793

It's for a different case but was used as a guide.

But it will need more custom work since the inside of the panel has a big plastic piece that also needs to be cut as well.

I gave the two panels to a metal cutting place. It's not a perfect job as I think he cut it by hand rather than use a laser cutter.

Does the job though! Although I may advise just getting a different case for the next build if you don't want the hassle.

I was looking at the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv airflow edition that looks pretty much the same.

I committed myself to this case for a while now though and it's much better now :)

Thanks. Yes, the plastic might entail more work than I'd imagined. I'll get someone to cost it and see if it's worth it.

I'll upgrade from the 3600 to a 4700/4800 this summer, then build a new PC with Zen 4 and replace my now ancient 3770k linux box with this H700/Zen3 build.

H700 definitely isn't ideal for watercooling, but it was my first custom loop and I made an error. The amount of dremel work and pfaff to get 2 x 360 (HWL BI GTS) and some of the tubing in was a bit frustrating.

I guess I'll go for a 011D XL or Fractal's new case, or something similar next time.

I'm happy with the distribution plate from Barrow though. Albeit I wish they offered a clear as well as frosted / cloudy acrylic option.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks. Yes, the plastic might entail more work then I'd imagined. I'll get someone to cost it and see if it's worth it.

I'll upgrade from the 3600 to a 4700/4800 this summer, then build a new PC with Zen 4 and replace my now ancient 3770k linux box with this H700/Zen3 build.

H700 definitely isn't ideal for watercooling, but it was my first custom loop and I made an error. The amount of dremel work and pfaff to get 2 x 360 (HWL BI GTS) and some of the tubing in was a bit frustrating.

I guess I'll go for a 011D XL or Fractal's new case, or something similar next time.

I'm happy with the distribution plate from Barrow though. Albeit I wish they offered a clear as well as frosted / cloudy acrylic option.

It was my first attempt at a custom loop as well.

I made lots of mistakes. Nothing major though. Worst thing I did was place the case down upside down accidentally hitting the side panel release button and it flew across the room. Only a few minor scratches though luckily, which I am meaning to touch up at some point.

The most frustrating thing is maintenance. Draining is a pain when you just want to swap a part out.

The EK CE radiator I bought for the top didn't fit. So, I had to get a slim EK SE 360.

The Pump/Res had to be installed horizontally as the GPU got in the way. I have since changed the GPU and it is vertical.

A distribution plate sounds like a bit of work in that case! They are very cool though.

Associate
NP5sLd7.jpg

In those boring times, just playing with some new stuff, went back to hardline...

EKWB MAGNITUDE, looks pretty cool and seems to be very good piece of engineering

C-PRO TT fittings, I know, not the best company for WC, but just wanted to check those fittings. They are very expensive for a fitting. They make working on a build a breeze. Very easy to measure and install everything. There are online some bad reviews, but majority is 5 stars. With me I didn't have any problems related to fittings. Work is still in progress, but had only one leak as fitting was not screwed properly by me (on straight lines it's best to twist both fittings at the same time I guess ;)).

EKWB Kinetic res + pump combo

I got also EKWB Connect fan/rgb controller, so will be playing with their software.

Associate
My first watercooled pc, I know hardware is quite old now but still enough for me. Plus I enjoy more overclocking than actual gaming haha

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.7GHz - 1.37v
GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4gb)
PSU; EVGA W1 500W
Case: Phanteks P400S - Mesh Front Panel

EK Supremacy EVO + Naked Ivy Mounting kit
EK Thermosphere
EK DDC 3.2 Pump/ees combo + 250 X Res Tube
EK Classic 16/10 x10 Fittings
EK Duraclear 16/10
EK CryoFuel Acid Green
EK CoolStream SE Classic 120mm Rad
Magicool G2 Slim 240mm Rad
EK Vardar Evo 120s x6

Cpu is delidded and mounted naked without ihs straight to the socket using EK mounting kit.
And just two days ago my pump died so I’ll have to buy new one, most likely D5 from EK this time.

vTd9I25.jpg

yrPXIok.jpg

fmtmEom.jpg

TH9Fuh3.jpg

dMonYhP.jpg

Soldato
My first watercooled pc, I know hardware is quite old now but still enough for me. Plus I enjoy more overclocking than actual gaming haha

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.7GHz - 1.37v
GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4gb)
PSU; EVGA W1 500W
Case: Phanteks P400S - Mesh Front Panel

EK Supremacy EVO + Naked Ivy Mounting kit
EK Thermosphere
EK DDC 3.2 Pump/ees combo + 250 X Res Tube
EK Classic 16/10 x10 Fittings
EK Duraclear 16/10
EK CryoFuel Acid Green
EK CoolStream SE Classic 120mm Rad
Magicool G2 Slim 240mm Rad
EK Vardar Evo 120s x6

Cpu is delidded and mounted naked without ihs straight to the socket using EK mounting kit.
And just two days ago my pump died so I’ll have to buy new one, most likely D5 from EK this time.

vTd9I25.jpg

yrPXIok.jpg

fmtmEom.jpg

TH9Fuh3.jpg

dMonYhP.jpg
Very in keeping with the Ivy Bridge era, bright green :D

Welcome to the boards :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Realised I haven't added my first custom loop this thread.

DSCF8332.jpg

Chipset block tucked under the GPU.
DSCF8335.jpg

Panel off, photo from across the desk.
DSCF8339.jpg

DSCF8341.jpg

Got the wider lens out.
DSCF8347.jpg

Love the texture of the back plate.
DSCF8355.jpg

Panel on.
DSCF8357.jpg