Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Not sure if anyone has already made one or is interested but I have made a squad in the call of duty app where of you come top of the leader board you get free prizes. Mainly xp tokens but sometimes get blueprints emblems and the like.

Also going to make one in game where you can set a happy hour for 2xp each night.

If anyone is interest just search for OCUK on the app

If one is already set up could I please get an invite psn is the same as my username on here
Just joined, will give it a bash when I get chance.

Can you invite via the app to play as a squad in game?

Soldato
Don't think so the one on the app is mainly to get free stuff you can make a regiment Ingame which you can invite from.

Been seeing so suspicious things while playing warzone lately.

This happened today not sure what others think but I think it's suspicious as hell considering I wasn't even showing up on his screen and he basically snaps to me.

http://imgur.com/gallery/9yQgKLu

Soldato
Don't think so the one on the app is mainly to get free stuff you can make a regiment Ingame which you can invite from.

Been seeing so suspicious things while playing warzone lately.

This happened today not sure what others think but I think it's suspicious as hell considering I wasn't even showing up on his screen and he basically snaps to me.

http://imgur.com/gallery/9yQgKLu
That isn't too bad but I've been killed by some people doing some crazy stuff with snipers recently which raised an eyebrow

Associate
Anybody being getting the error memory 13-71?
I cannot get on at all and was the same as night. Read up and apparently it was being in a squad so I removed myself from the squad and got to play last night. But now today is the same error.

Edit: checked the app and I had been added to another squad automatically. Back online again.

Soldato
Hi Guys,

Any tips on how to get voice comms to work in this game x platform it seems to keep dropping out, it'll work then just fall into random words getting through etc. We are playing PS / XBOX / 2 PCS - had a quick google and everything is set correctly

Associate
Hey guys, question for the veterans - is this latest campaign worth playing alone or is this still a predominantly multiplayer focused game? (I'm not into CoD multplayer since MW2 days)

Soldato
Might mothball this game for a while - the last patch or so, I feel like the game has gone back to it's roots; those roots being high paced run and gun play :(

I loved the apparent new direction the game took at release, with the BF series feeling dead in the water, MW seemed to have picked up the 'hardcore' mantle - and despite the cries of "omg campers", the HC mode of the game made to play tactically; whilst the normal mode still allowed you to play like old COD games.

Sadly though, it seems that HC games are now dominated by one shot kill pistols - these things are like ******* laser beams at times! I've been shot almost the length of Petrograd by a guy with a pistol laying down, to to mention that when sliding and jumping around like ***** these weapons still seem to hit their targets. Aim down sight has also become irrelevant, just stack mods that boost hip fire, and sprint to fire, and you'll be raking the kills in.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being hammered - I am still finishing in reasonably good places at times, bottom at others mind, and occasionally top - but it just feels like the whole game has taken a slide back into mediocrity for me :(

Soldato
Yeah, game feels off since last patch and I'm seeing a lot of lag now in games as well. Agreed with the pistols piece, had a guy take me out from range and I had the assault rifle!

Caporegime
OP
Might mothball this game for a while - the last patch or so, I feel like the game has gone back to it's roots; those roots being high paced run and gun play :(

I loved the apparent new direction the game took at release, with the BF series feeling dead in the water, MW seemed to have picked up the 'hardcore' mantle - and despite the cries of "omg campers", the HC mode of the game made to play tactically; whilst the normal mode still allowed you to play like old COD games.

Sadly though, it seems that HC games are now dominated by one shot kill pistols - these things are like ******* laser beams at times! I've been shot almost the length of Petrograd by a guy with a pistol laying down, to to mention that when sliding and jumping around like ***** these weapons still seem to hit their targets. Aim down sight has also become irrelevant, just stack mods that boost hip fire, and sprint to fire, and you'll be raking the kills in.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being hammered - I am still finishing in reasonably good places at times, bottom at others mind, and occasionally top - but it just feels like the whole game has taken a slide back into mediocrity for me :(

this makes no sense at all. Surely all guns were laser beams in hardcore to begin with by the very nature of the mode?

I can’t say I’ve noticed any change in the speed of the game since launch....:confused:

Soldato
this makes no sense at all. Surely all guns were laser beams in hardcore to begin with by the very nature of the mode?

I can’t say I’ve noticed any change in the speed of the game since launch....:confused:

Laser beams as in, the pistols seem to fire dead flat and pinpoint, at least with an AR or SMG in HC, you still have to fight the muzzel drift. But hey, it's a personal observation - you (and many others no doubt) might not see it.

There must be something changed though, as so many people favour pistols in HC now...

Caporegime
OP
Laser beams as in, the pistols seem to fire dead flat and pinpoint, at least with an AR or SMG in HC, you still have to fight the muzzel drift. But hey, it's a personal observation - you (and many others no doubt) might not see it.

There must be something changed though, as so many people favour pistols in HC now...

maybe they’re just levelling them up?

Soldato

New pistol is out and HC is great for levelling any gun, especially pistols, as every gun is viable. And the new pistol is really good.

Soldato
HC is map then mode driven as to how people play it, some maps are more campy than others. The pistol thing will just be because you get the increased movement and ADS speed and the new pistol has the burst fire on it. Even the FAL is insanely good out of box in HC and that's before you drop the stock/barrel on it as well. As per post above I did all my weapons in HC and still use it for most the challenges too.

Soldato
HC is map then mode driven as to how people play it, some maps are more campy than others. The pistol thing will just be because you get the increased movement and ADS speed and the new pistol has the burst fire on it. Even the FAL is insanely good out of box in HC and that's before you drop the stock/barrel on it as well. As per post above I did all my weapons in HC and still use it for most the challenges too.

The FAL is a monster in HC. I pretty much only play HC but I heard the FAL wasn't that great. Was one of my favourite ARs and getting it to gold was a breeze. The way at any range it drops people with ease and allows for fast follow up shots, loved it. FAL, ODEN, AK47, Famas and the SCAR were all absolute monsters. Especially the oden when in single shot

Soldato
Think a load of people have been using HC to level the new pistol, the 3 round burst is the last unlock and it's useful as a 2nd weapon for warzone load out.

I know I've just maxed it myself over the last couple of days.

Personally I'm really struggling with no normal trios in WZ and I have no one in my friends list still playing so it's randoms who just run off anway.

I also really prefer the likes of Shoot house in HC, the 1 million window maps do my head in after a short while.

So yeah I'm struggling with it myself but for different reasons I think.

Caporegime
OP
Think a load of people have been using HC to level the new pistol, the 3 round burst is the last unlock and it's useful as a 2nd weapon for warzone load out.

I know I've just maxed it myself over the last couple of days.

Personally I'm really struggling with no normal trios in WZ and I have no one in my friends list still playing so it's randoms who just run off anway.

I also really prefer the likes of Shoot house in HC, the 1 million window maps do my head in after a short while.

So yeah I'm struggling with it myself but for different reasons I think.

When do you normally play? My activision is is konvictvivivi, add me if you want, I struggle to have friends to play with too.

Soldato
Been playing it a bit more as I ended up getting it for free. The biggest issue apart from the atrocious sound design, is the obvious PC cross play cheating that's getting out of hand, every fourth game I'm getting lazored. It's got to the point I see some are asking for PC players to be removed altogether. Also the skill based matchmaking is horrendous. If I do well in a few games I'm matched to god knows who where in the world and my ping shoots up.

Back
Top Bottom