What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Decided to play borderlands 3 in earnest.
What a joy!..brings back what made the original great.
Really organic landscapes and fantastic bosses.
Will play Division 2 dlc afterwards...

Replayed RAGE and the DLCs to completion a couple of weeks back.

Finished RAGE 2 and all the locations and side bounty's last week.
Just finishing off The Rise of the Ghosts DLC bounty's today, then moving on to Terrormania.

Didn't really use the abilities much when I originally play RAGE 2 at launch (gimme a gun and I was happy).
But I've been having a lot more fun this time around slamming and shattering my way through.
There is some satisfaction to be had in pushing enemies off high ledges and slamming on down from a top of an building lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
Enjoying my second playthrough of Far Cry 5 but was not looking forward to the dog fight where you need to shoot down a plane as I find flying the plane really naff. Last time I used an armed helicopter this time I parachuted out of the plane and took it out with a 50 cal sniper rifle, great fun.

Caporegime
Enjoying my second playthrough of Far Cry 5 but was not looking forward to the dog fight where you need to shoot down a plane as I find flying the plane really naff. Last time I used an armed helicopter this time I parachuted out of the plane and took it out with a 50 cal sniper rifle, great fun.

I couldn't do that either! So I called up Nick and he shot it down for me. :D

Soldato
Currently working my way through Final Fantasy 8 Remastered at the moment! Loving it :D My favourite FF, and brings back some good memories :) Remaster is hit and miss, in some places it looks great, but there are some things they’ve missed out.

Soldato
Guild Wars 2
Factorio

To anyone that hasn’t played GW2 for a while or anyone that is looking for an MMO I’d recommend giving GW2 a try. I’m really enjoying it. Last played about 6 years ago.

Soldato
Guild Wars 2
Factorio

To anyone that hasn’t played GW2 for a while or anyone that is looking for an MMO I’d recommend giving GW2 a try. I’m really enjoying it. Last played about 6 years ago.

I tend to jump on Guild Wars 2 every 6 months or so, realise i have no idea what I'm doing, then work out what to do...get quite into it....then randomly stop for some other game. It happens every year 1-2 times a year, when i do pick it up though i really enjoy it. I've always been one of these people that doesn't really "get" MMOs, so i just run around doing things on my own, I'm not sociable enough for MMOs i think...and i can't do content that requires grouping because I'm crap at it. Like the fractals etc.

Back
Top Bottom