Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Is it possible to compare stats of 2 modded weapons either in the armoury or general weapon menu? I want to compare a modded Striker 45 to modded M13

Soldato
Is it possible to compare stats of 2 modded weapons either in the armoury or general weapon menu? I want to compare a modded Striker 45 to modded M13

I think the little comparison box at the bottom is compared to the other weapon anyway, if that makes a difference.

If you had a pistol equipped in your class and you then decided to switch to a rocket launcher the stats it shows at the bottom would be comparing the pistol to the launcher. If that makes sense?

Caporegime
Fair enough. I will keep a look out then. Wouldn't have though we would encounter than many Russian or Asian players due to location and ping. Think I heard some French but I might have been mistaken.

Ping means nothing, again in Battlefield they can play with anything upto 200 ping rates :D

Soldato
I think the little comparison box at the bottom is compared to the other weapon anyway, if that makes a difference.

If you had a pistol equipped in your class and you then decided to switch to a rocket launcher the stats it shows at the bottom would be comparing the pistol to the launcher. If that makes sense?

To comparison box compares the selected (modded) weapon to other standard weapons. I can't find a way of comparing a modded weapon to another modded weapon. If you open the Armoury tab next to the weapon it only compared the M13 to modded M13 (not to the modded Striker 45)

Soldato
Ping means nothing, again in Battlefield they can play with anything upto 200 ping rates :D

Had a 200 pinger in TDM yesterday. He MVP'd the server with 26 kills and a silly high K/D. Not sure how that works on a server full of low pingers without some "assistance".

Another guy went 26:1 on Vacant. Not really sure how that is possible on any map in this game but fair play to him. He obviously got skills I can only dream about!

Also, can anyone tell me how players walking though my claymores are not setting them off? It's a phenomenon I have only seen on PC.

Soldato
Nine times out of ten I lose in the Gulag.

On my screen, I'll often get the first shot in but the next thing I know I'm dead. However, watching the replay back my character doesn't even fire his weapon while they get 3,4 or 5 shots on me.

Is that -

A, The replay facility not reflecting reality

B, They're all using high refresh rate low response time monitors

C, I've spent too long away from FPS games and should do something else in my old age?

Soldato

On my screen, I'll often get the first shot in but the next thing I know I'm dead. However, watching the replay back my character doesn't even fire his weapon while they get 3,4 or 5 shots on me.

Is that -

C, I've spent too long away from FPS games and should do something else in my old age?

Probably C. Im about 80% win and the ones I lose it's because of my fault (aim miss) or I go the wrong way and get shot in the ass. I wasnt even aware there was kill replay in the Gulag

Caporegime
OP

Is that -

That's been a "feature" of COD games since day one. It's very noticeable with rocket launchers etc, you'll fire it and hear the noise but on the killcam it doesn't fire. Just seems like if they manage to kill you as you're firing at them any bullets etc from your weapon just vanish.

Soldato

Is that -

None of the above. Its that your screen isn't reflecting reality. This is a mixture of netcode / lag and monitor refresh.

Its similar to how you feel like you still get shot even after running behind hard cover. Ultimately it boils down to the server tick rate and the quality of connection from each player compounded by monitor refresh / response times. Console players using a TV, for example, are at a disadvantage to those using a high response monitor. In reality, its only milliseconds of difference - but that is all the difference advantage you need to gain the upper hand. Same goes for hair triggers on game pads.

The amount of times yesterday I fired the RPG and the player just walked trough it and killed me - but on replay on their screen I didn't fire at all.

Happens a lot in 1v1 situations and high RPM weapons like SMG's make it worse and that's where you get that "they shot me once and I am dead" feeling. Low tick rate servers is a shocker for high RPM weapons, particularly if you don't have the best quality connection to begin with.

Soldato
Why not have Warzone with cross play disabled as an option? Everyone would be at the same advantage then - K&M, most not playing on TV, no pad triggers.

Soldato
Why not have Warzone with cross play disabled as an option? Everyone would be at the same advantage then - K&M, most not playing on TV, no pad triggers.

Im guessing it's to try and ensure the player base remains high enough to populate MMO style servers.

It may also be an indication of things to come. They have cleverly cornered the market here to ensure players still play their game when the next COD is released this autumn.

Associate
I amgetting way more xbox and ps4 players in multiplayer and warzone is taking an eternity to fill up tonight, would have thought it be packed with origin being down.

Anyone else finding it hard to get a game tonight?

Soldato
I amgetting way more xbox and ps4 players in multiplayer and warzone is taking an eternity to fill up tonight, would have thought it be packed with origin being down.

Anyone else finding it hard to get a game tonight?

Nope, straight in for a couple of games of BR Solo, one BR quad and one Shotgun and snipers

Back
Top Bottom