Ring Of Elysium

Associate
Was enjoying this as a side game to Blackout unitill i noticed matches with lots of Bots....Who wants to play against bots? Will uninstall untill they remove them.

Associate
I am really enjoying this. I like the pace and map sizes. Lots of flaws but for me more fun than PUBG and nice that my daughter can casually play it with me too. New map is cool. Variety of terrain and landmarks is good

Soldato
Was enjoying this as a side game to Blackout unitill i noticed matches with lots of Bots....Who wants to play against bots? Will uninstall untill they remove them.
It was my understanding that you’d only likely encounter bots for the first few games while you earned a ranking. After that it should be predominantly real players. Unless of course you’re utterly gash then it’s gonna keep sticking you in with the bots :p

V F

V F

Soldato
It was my understanding that you’d only likely encounter bots for the first few games while you earned a ranking. After that it should be predominantly real players. Unless of course you’re utterly gash then it’s gonna keep sticking you in with the bots :p

That's correct. Only the first 2 - 5 games and each game less bots until they're gone.

Associate
Anyone else seeing a drop in frames recently? Was really bad at the beginning of games Thursday after an update. After the latest update that as improved but it still feels a little down by 10-20 FPS to me on a 2500k and vega64

Associate
Probably. I am still playing it and getting games easy enough. I have tried apex and will probably go back but I had no idea what was going on and not sure if I can get on with it. I didn't like all the voice calls in particular. More likely to go back to pubg if this does die out

Soldato
not played it since they released the new map and removed access to the snow map. that has to be one of the most monumentally stupid decisions every made. at least pubg have the test server in which to dump new maps for player testing. this lot just remove the map that made the game popular and force a test map onto the player base with no choice but to play it.

that decision alone is enough for me to hope and pray the game dies a death. used to love it and played it a lot.....but won't waste another minute of my gaming time of a bunch of shysters.

Soldato
I've not played it since COD came out. Are there still real players on it or is it just bots. Its an enjoyable game though

All real players from what i've seen but some of the server numbers could be better. Certain times of day it might be 50 players in a match

How does COD compare? I always saw COD as for the console...

Associate
I'd not played COD since COD4 MP until the latest one. I generally play deathmatch/domination for the immediacy of it which is a welcome break from the battle royale style games. In general though its a good solid game with a lot of different game modes now including the free to play warzone which is a battle royale type game

Back
Top Bottom