MMO Mouse

Soldato
I am old and can't stop using arrow keys for gaming. To get round this i use MMO mice so i have quick access to lots of buttons. I started with the Logitech G600. I had it replaced free of charge a couple of times due to hardware faults like double clicking when clicking once and buttons not working. After my 3rd one developed a fault i decided to try a different brand. Went with Razer and got the Epic Naga Chroma wireless MMO mouse. That failed just before the warranty ended but they no longer made it. I ended up with a Naga Trinity and am just about to send back my second one, the first lasted a year and the second 2 months. I'm getting a little frustrated now as Razer require me to send it back and test before replacing even though it's the exact same hardware fault this time.

So i need something new, the Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB looks decent but never used a Corsair mouse before and i can't figure out if the you can click the mouse wheel to the side for other buttons. So can anyone recommend one? Preferably something that's a little more robust but backed up with a decent warranty.

Soldato
OP
So after having watched some videos of the Corsair it appears the mouse wheel doesn't have programmable side tilts on the mouse wheel which is such a shame as i use that for leaning in games. The Logitech G600 which i know does have it doesn't appear to be on the UK site and hasn't been for a while although still available in the US. So unless anyone has a better idea i'm stuck with Razer for now.

Soldato
OP
I almost bit the bullet and bought one of those just a couple of hours ago as my old logitech i'm using in the meantime has the double click issue. I'm going to wait for my RMA to come back first and then if it fails get the scimiter.

Soldato
OP
Ok i am tempted with the corsair just don't know what i can use instead for my lean binds. Get a 404 error on the Roccat website Nyth page and it lists no price under it.

Back
Top Bottom