*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Underboss
It's a good game but I found the second to be better (picked it up for £2.39 and almost completed it).

It's pretty old so seems costly, I think the base game is £4 odd on CDKeys.

It's a very good horror game, I found the first one better than the 2nd for atmosphere/levels but the 2nd better overall.

If you liked Silent Hill/Resident Evil/Dead Space games it's a must buy.

thanks

like RE 1
didn't get a chance to play silent hill

£4 on CD keys is more tempting

Soldato
Red Dead Redemption 2 is £24.99 at Game.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/red-dead-redemption-2-2674782

Slightly bad news is that its £4.99 for delivery as its a "code in a box", still under £30 still cheapest about I can find.

Dohh I read the first part of your post and not the last, shame if it was instant digital delivery I would have got it but game delivery times are terrible at the best of times.

Man of Honour
civ 6 platinum is <£26 on GMG (get the "mac version")
they've made the "pc version" £10 more expensive for unsuspecting buyers
it activates on steam so doesn't matter what version you get - ie don't get conned

Associate
Dohh I read the first part of your post and not the last, shame if it was instant digital delivery I would have got it but game delivery times are terrible at the best of times.

worth the wait at the price really, though i never understood the idea of "code in a box" .. seems to make more hassle for the sake of it

So you dont have a backlog while you wait ? Never thought I would find such a person. You are not a PC gamer sir ! ;)

I've ordered it I can wait.

i wish i had a backlog, not many of the recent games interest me so when i do get one i tend to get stuck into it then have a month or so with nothing new to play lol
always end up going back to games ive played before or online ones that have updates

Soldato
worth the wait at the price really, though i never understood the idea of "code in a box" .. seems to make more hassle for the sake of it

Its a good defence from key sites to stop them hoovering up genuinely sold keys at bargain prices and reselling them. At least buying it from Game its like a direct sale and it wont be done via Epic Games so there is also more chance it would be moddable in the future maybe.

Soldato
Its a good defence from key sites to stop them hoovering up genuinely sold keys at bargain prices and reselling them. At least buying it from Game its like a direct sale and it wont be done via Epic Games so there is also more chance it would be moddable in the future maybe.

It was my understanding they got those keys from publishers trying to hit targets, buying large numbers at rock bottom prices to boost their numbers.

Is that not the case?

Soldato
It was my understanding they got those keys from publishers trying to hit targets, buying large numbers at rock bottom prices to boost their numbers.

Is that not the case?

No not always, why do you think some key sellers give you a scan of a key and not just the text because its from the inlay of a boxed product.

The link to the picture below was from a key seller of a game I bought. A lot of Origin ones are like this too.

https://imgur.com/d9CUbIB

Back
Top Bottom