*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
If anyone’s interested just noticed on the PC section Streets of Rage 4 is coming out on the 30th.

Another game to add to the collection.

Soldato
Fellas I’ve just got a switch for my boy/yeah and for me too. I want to keep it in good nick, which screen protector would you recommend?

Also what family games would you recommend. It came with Mario kart, but I was thinking Mario party, maybe Luigi’s Mansion...

thanks. Dave

Caporegime
Fellas I’ve just got a switch for my boy/yeah and for me too. I want to keep it in good nick, which screen protector would you recommend?

Also what family games would you recommend. It came with Mario kart, but I was thinking Mario party, maybe Luigi’s Mansion...

thanks. Dave

Any old tempered glass one will do to be honest.

How old is your kid?

Soldato
Any old tempered glass one will do to be honest.

How old is your kid?

He’s 6 1/2. We’ve got it in part because he’s a bit too much into minecraft on my PC and it’s all we hear about from morning til bedtime. I thought if we could play together it would be better for him

Orzly 2 pack screen protector any good?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I’m pretty sure Yoku’s Island Express is on game pass.

That’s my latest purchase (durrrrr - could have had it for free), very much enjoying this. The ‘pinball aspects’ are much more forgiving than real life pinball and other simulators, which are hard as nails.

Man of Honour
I’m pretty sure Yoku’s Island Express is on game pass.

That’s my latest purchase (durrrrr - could have had it for free), very much enjoying this. The ‘pinball aspects’ are much more forgiving than real life pinball and other simulators, which are hard as nails.

It is indeed on Game Pass. I use streaming in my house to play the XBox games on my PC or tablet to make up for the lack of portability of XBox games compared to the Switch, and it works pretty well for non-FPS games.

Yoku is easier than most Metroidvanias, and I really enjoyed it.

Soldato
I keep getting audio drop outs on mario kart 8. Just for a fraction of a second but 10x plus in a round. Is that normal? My switch is literally a day old. One thing I am using an old HDMI cable, not the one in the box...

Associate

thanks. Dave
Mario deluxe is two player and good fun. Kirby star allies is two player and pretty straight forward. It’s a short game though.

Soldato
Currently playing Pokémon sword on my switch atm, enjoying it but I feel they could have done so much more

Better battle animations, voice work. I mean it's on a proper console now but feels like they treat it like a 3DS

Back
Top Bottom