Shia LaBeouf

Soldato
He's annoying in the Transformer movies but if you look at his later career, the guy is actually really good isn't he? Let's all give him a break:cool:

Just watched The Peanut Butter Falcon and thoroughly enjoyed it. Oddly I like him in the weird Sigur Ros music videos, too.

What's your favourite Shia movie?

Last edited:
Caporegime
He's annoying in the Transformer movies but if you look at his later career, the guy is actually really good isn't he? Let's all give him a break:cool:

Just watched The Peanut Butter Falcon and thoroughly enjoyed it. Oddly I like him in the weird Sigur Ros music videos, too.

What's your favourite Shia movie?

Ha, I started to think the same, if you watch his interview on Hot Ones (The chicken wing eating show), he comes across really well, even the "JUST DO IT!" Meme thing makes sense.

Associate
There was a documentary series called Project Greenlight years ago where Ben Affleck and Matt Damon set up a competition for the best scripts and best director submissions from amateurs and got their projects started from the ground up through to a finished film. Shia LaBeouf was an unknown actor brought in to act on one of those films and came across as really professional and committed, even back then. It was a fantastic series and well worth seeking out.

Back
Top Bottom