Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Been playing it a bit more as I ended up getting it for free. The biggest issue apart from the atrocious sound design, is the obvious PC cross play cheating that's getting out of hand, every fourth game I'm getting lazored. It's got to the point I see some are asking for PC players to be removed altogether. Also the skill based matchmaking is horrendous. If I do well in a few games I'm matched to god knows who where in the world and my ping shoots up.

I have cross play turned off, but have for weeks.

SBMM is a pain, have a decent night and get punished.. sickens you right off lol

Soldato
Picked this up when I had to isolate at the start of the pandemic and i still can't put it down. Lol.

Not sure I like the skill based matchmaking.

Freaking love the challenges but it's not good for my stats lol

I also don't mind the microtransactions.

The BP system seems really slow to level.

Playing on Xbox and I always seem to get grouped with people using K&B and mouse....

Single player campaign was amazing. Can't believe so many so called game journalist were looking parts removed and censorship.

Freaking loved the hard hitting nature of it.

Soldato
Anyone who kill me I instantly call a cheat :p

Was on a right tear there clawing back that negative kill ratio!!!

Now after the server maintenance is over I'm going to get raped

Soldato
i must admit, i've played over 100 games of warzone and never encountered someone i thought for sure was cheating. I have a feeling the issue is far more prevalent on american and asian / rest of world servers although i may be wrong on that. Either way, great to hear they've banned 70k accounts...that's a crazy number of hackers though!

Soldato
i must admit, i've played over 100 games of warzone and never encountered someone i thought for sure was cheating. I have a feeling the issue is far more prevalent on american and asian / rest of world servers although i may be wrong on that. Either way, great to hear they've banned 70k accounts...that's a crazy number of hackers though!

That was the first sweep last month or longer. No idea what its at now.
I've seen a couple of suspected when I've had someone perfectly in my sights, they are running away then to instantly turn drop then drop me with two bullets.

Soldato
Yeah after all the youtubers etc highlighted the hackers to them, they didn’t seem concerned before that.

There is literally no reason to enable cross play unless you want to play with friends on another platform.
The 70k was before even big youtubers started reporting how bad the problem. Cross play with consoles is fine. If we could just get rid of pc cross play and keep them away it would be sorted.

Not that it matters right now as servers are down.

Soldato
I have cross play enabled as I generally find better suited games for my skill level playing on Xbox.

I back out if the lobby is full of PC towers and mice icons.

I take it that the PS icon is a TV screen and control pad?

Back
Top Bottom