How many games do you actually play?

Soldato
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
i played 3 different games over the past month and i feeling like i was played to much....

I guess that depends on the type of games you playing. The indie titles can be done in a couple of hours, the games like Bulletstorm and Spec Ops was completed over two days. I won't play another story based game until I've finished the current one I'm working on.

Soldato
I own a hundred or so on Steam (at a guess) and a number on other launchers but I personally use my pc to play Dota 2 and I've never launched another game in a few weeks.

I imagine a lot of people probably do similar with just Fortnite, COD, Bf, or Cs :go etc.

We are all hardware enthusiasts but how many of us honestly commit to that many games?

Am I the only one who just tends to play one?

Atm? 5. WOT, X4, Imperator, Trackmania 2, Division 2

Associate
I have around 130 and I mostly play WoW, Witcher 3, divinity original sin 2 overwatch and Civ 6 but that's about it lol but I do play others depends on my mood but they're my go to games especially since some of them have cross platform save so I can play them in bed on the switch or in the garden

Soldato
I've got 339 games on steam, half of those have probably never been installed let alone played. I pretty much play the same 2-3 games most of the time...Counter Strike, pubg, golf with your friends. With the latter being for the end of an evening for chilling after shooting people. With the same group of people.

Then every now and again i'll randomly pick up a game to play alone, for example Ori and the blind forest and Ori and the will of the wisps. Loved both those games. Also Frostpunk is good fun. I occasionally hop on Guild Wars 2 just to run around solo and do a bit of progression. Never tend to have more than one "solo" game on a go at any time though.

Associate
Cities Skylines (still enjoy lots) & Apex (Wayyy too much! 1361 hours. 7.06k games, KDR 0.65 which is poor by any standard.). At 58, never been any good at FPS. Still love playing them though. Improving slowly - by the time I'm 70 I might actually be quite good. Season 4KDR up to .80 - my goals are to get to 1+ KDR and break my 7 kill best game.

Back
Top Bottom